Uber: Brand new Angel Arms

pfesler

Old Alpha
I told Grimyth Salty qq we should go hit some dasps. He says no. I say dude....they drop angel. He says ok. We kill 1 dasp. Drops angel arm guards. Epic.

angel_loot2.jpg

Gratz very nice loot :)

And EMW rolls over in his grave...

Angel arm guards... um ok fez.....

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
holy crap
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

that was fun!

Gratz!:)

I saw you before this at Longtooth in Ithaca...my luck transfered to you:p

And EMW rolls over in his grave...

Figure if we can loot 20 angel arms EMW will be spinning so fast in his grave that when we wrap him in copper and strap a magnet to his back we'll generate enough electricity to power the eastern seaboard of the US.

Figure if we can loot 20 angel arms EMW will be spinning so fast in his grave that when we wrap him in copper and strap a magnet to his back we'll generate enough electricity to power the eastern seaboard of the US.

dat ideas :lolup:

enough said

Guess that sleep really topped out your luck.................Huge Gratz!

Nice to see, gratz!

I told Grimyth Salty qq we should go hit some dasps. He says no. I say dude....they drop angel. He says ok. We kill 1 dasp. Drops angel arm guards. Epic.

I'll get the conspiracy theories rolling, who works for MA, you or Salty? :tongue2:

Big gratz on the arms guards.

Rick

ERM........gratz!!! :laugh:

Gratz you two! Sweet loot! Great story!

WTG m8!:yay:too bad they were F!:mad: But gratz on the Very Nice loot!:wtg:

Back