Breaking Bad

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
Season Finale.... Brilliant! 5 Seasons of EPIC television! IMO BY FAR.... the BEST TV series ever put to air by a landslide!

If ya haven't followed it.... start watching it from season 1! You won't regret it, and when you're done watching the 5 seasons you'll feel pleasantly "complete".

Menace

I can 2nd that post !!!!!

GG AMC

worth the price of Netflix by itself

This has been around for what like 4/5 years, why is it all taking off now ?

I most the only one in the world that have not seen this show... or well, i have seen a bit of a episode. :silly2:

bullshit,nothing beats "the wire ":)

Was a great show! Will be missed

This has been around for what like 4/5 years, why is it all taking off now ?
Let me answer that question with another question: where was Netflix in 2008?

Best thing about the last season is how broken and damaged Jesse had become.

1384131_652459591486783_1986330731_n.jpg

yep yep have to agree - best TV show ever aired - it will be missed - great finale

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Now what to watch? :scratch2:

NCIS
Suits
Sleepy Hollow
Arrow
covert affairs

just to name a few.

Ha! Was just about to write the exact same thing before I scrolled down :)

I mean shiiiieeeeeeeet

hehe :)

i hated that senator clay got away to easy,
i loved the ending for bubbles though,i was rooting for him (and omar,although for omar it didnt help) all seasons

All bad thing come to an end . Sure will miss breaking bad but new seson of walking dead start so dont miss that guys :yay:

Another show people are always telling me to watch, I have the resources and time to watch, but somehow never actually get round to watching.... :hammer:

Ha! Was just about to write the exact same thing before I scrolled down :)

I mean shiiiieeeeeeeet

hehe :)

i hated that senator clay got away to easy,
i loved the ending for bubbles though,i was rooting for him (and omar,although for omar it didnt help) all seasons
I heard that The Wire was good so I tried to watch it (I really "tried"). I watched the first 5~6 episodes but I didn't like it... why, you ask... i'll tell you why.... because Nothing Important Happened :duh:

Does it get better later or is this show not for me? when am I supposed to get "hooked"? :scratch2:

NCIS
Suits
Sleepy Hollow
Arrow
covert affairs

just to name a few.

Continuum
Homeland
Fringe (ended but totally best show ever)
Sleepy Hollow
Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Hostages
The Blacklist
The Originals (coming sooooon)
Falling Skies
Nikita
Revolution
And last but definitely first Defiance

Meh, I stopped watching after they killed that chicken guy, seemed like it could end there, but they dragged it on. I feel similar to how prison break played out.

Thx for the tip Menace! :thumbup:

Continuum
Homeland
Fringe (ended but totally best show ever)
Sleepy Hollow
Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Hostages
The Blacklist
The Originals (coming sooooon)
Falling Skies
Nikita
Revolution
And last but definitely first Defiance

nice list Legion...last one though...sci-fi right? better/worse than say...Falling skies??

I heard that The Wire was good so I tried to watch it (I really "tried"). I watched the first 5~6 episodes but I didn't like it... why, you ask... i'll tell you why.... because Nothing Important Happened :duh:

Does it get better later or is this show not for me? when am I supposed to get "hooked"? :scratch2:
Well it's not really the traditional type tv show with the twists and turns and crazy cliffhangers. It was made to tell its story. The fact the writers turned down the HBO offer of a 6th season sums up that pretty well, they said there simply wasn't more to tell on the issue.

Each episode doesn't really get wrapped up like in many other shows, this is more like a lengthy novel in TV show format. It's complex and authentic, and I appreciate authentic. Feels way more true and realistic than any other show I've seen.

I think what got me hooked from the start though was the real cool characters and dialogues, the lingo. The casting is world class, never seen so many interesting characters in one show. More than once I actually stopped and played the same scene again lol, I had already got the message of it, but the actors were simply that captivating.

Thx for the tip Menace! :thumbup:

nice list Legion...last one though...sci-fi right? better/worse than say...Falling skies??

Defiance, sci-fi and probably one of the best ones since Firefly and better than falling skies but falling skies is pretty darn epic too :D

i am with Una - I really enjoyed the characters in the wire, it was just a shame all of the bad guys die. Was most sad to see the demise of Omar Little > bubbles was also a great character. Each series tells the story of the crime in the city from a different angle with the whole thing rooted around the drunk / sober mcnulty.

Historic Note - as the series progress it is interesting to see the PC monitors go from CRT to flat screen

I also recently started watching - the shield which is also pretty gritty, the historic not here being that in the original series only 1 PC appears in the whole police office.

Back