Help: Bring back WHITE CHAT!!!!!!

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
White chat is REALLY MISSED!!!!

Everyone out hunting will miss chat, i've had no replies from anyone i've crossed paths with hunting yet!

no WHITE chat, local chat colour now sucks!

no WHITE chat, local chat colour now sucks!

You can change the colour, I was informed in another thread, right click main then click on local.

Wish Mozilla was as good about being able to keep things the same. :)

Everyone out hunting will miss chat, i've had no replies from anyone i've crossed paths with hunting yet!

no one ever talks to me when i run across people out hunting :( you must be a popular guy!

You can change the colour, I was informed in another thread, right click main then click on local.

Wish Mozilla was as good about being able to keep things the same. :)

You can't make it white, and that does not mean others will have thiers set to white, so this means the problem with chat being missed will remain!

no one ever talks to me when i run across people out hunting :( you must be a popular guy!

I try to talk with everyone around me when i'm hunting :)

You can't make it white, and that does not mean others will have thiers set to white, so this means the problem with chat being missed will remain!

I made it dirty grey which is better than the default and it doesn't matter what everyone else does, Local is dirty grey to me. Not white but better than it was.

Roll Back Please

Kim......roll back to what it was and add "AFK message I'm hunting" or "ignore" and add offline messages when player is not on.Simple....;) I think Dev have over thought this a bit too much and not advantageous. In my opinion.The rest was just fine...:D
Sorted....

Give people a few days to get used to the new chat interface. Right now we're all 1 day old newbies at the chat interface.

Give people a few days to get used to the new chat interface. Right now we're all 1 day old newbies at the chat interface.

That doesn't change the fact that the thing is very unattractive to look at and its f*cking up people's eyes :)
(I can say on a personal note, that my gaming time with this interface will be cut at least by half, just because it's just tiring).

Interesting now I can't stand talking to anyone when I am hunting, lose concentration and usually end up getting killed. The busy button or whatever the hell it is will be a godsend for me.......... only takes a long time to find it all to implement it :silly2:

Text needs to be larger can't read it, sheeeesh MA,

Back