Bristlehog

Status
there are no more strong bristles in the LA S of omegatron...

any other places you guys know of? it would be too cool if one of the LA owners with bristle DNA could set the maturity up to almost max btw... ;)

Thark

Only Deathifier has Bristle DNA now, on TI. The other areas were landgrab areas which have now expired, so unless Deathifier makes a change (unlikely I'd say), you'll have to wait till the next Landgrab to hunt big ones again.

Just an animated 3d rotation of a Bristlehog.

*Click on the image to see it rotate

well I looted a lipstick (hollywood cerise) in my hunt on the bristles tonight. that isn't listed on the wiki.

I barley ever get paint

Can someone confirm that they still drop gremlin foot guards ?

I am camping them for a while and looted few korses 400, few gremlin harneses, tones of faps 18&35, bleacher addons and solomate tasmos but dont have luck for gremlin foot since VU 9.4.4.

Lolks like i should loot at least one pair if i loot so many harneses and korss400 :/

Can someone confirm that they still drop gremlin foot guards ?

I am camping them for a while and looted few korses 400, few gremlin harneses, tones of faps 18&35, bleacher addons and solomate tasmos but dont have luck for gremlin foot since VU 9.4.4.

Lolks like i should loot at least one pair if i loot so many harneses and korss400 :/

Sorry dono, want gremlin foot to. Looted 2 gremlin harness and 1 korss 400(L) yesterday 4 May 2009.

GL.

Anyone got the new locals for the various levels of hogs?

Thanks

all i know so far is one near TI castle tp. but i am try look for them in other LA or OL and any in eudoria who know...

That why i am try look for them.

If anyone know where they are and loc pls post asap. and it even not show on www.entropiawiki.com

thx

There used to be a decent spawn of Bristlehogs SSW from New Oxford. I am not sure if they are still there tho'.

can someone confirm this pls?
I need a tax free spawn of bristle!

Well all you need to do is Lesser TP towards Nea's Place from New Oxford and they should be right on the other side of the river. At least they used to be there.

I checked that and found nothing.

well now....

Was out running from Atami's to Ahhh the estophyls, collecting the new TP's and I ran across a few Bristle's... one didn't feel right so I scanned him

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Funny thing is the Medium health felt like it was harder to kill....

Another spot...

Another spot was SW Wolverine. Haven't been there for a few weeks though and there's thorifoid adept/watchers there also.

I found some too when running the OLA tps the other day ( I know I left that a while lol) I think it was on Drakes Land which is probably where Lostcube said.

good spawn is on oyster island from young up to provider and mixed with a few mermoth/cersumon :scratch2: and the LA is now tax free ;)

Land Area NE of Wolverine Hope teleport also has nice Bristlehogs. They're mixed with the ants but can easily be tagged from a safe distance. The ants are harmless :)

Status
Back