FYI: Bronze/Iron Mission Mob: Atrax Stalkers @ OLA #04 (36500, 35200)

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
atrax_park_poster.jpg

To my fellow Entropians,

I'd like to reintroduce this land to the Calypso playerbase with an unreal spawn of Stalker Atrax. There will be several contests in the near future on this land area to help christen it.

This land area is the ideal place to work on your atrax mission if you haven't gotten a chance to yet. This land features Atrax Stalkers with 4 DNA set maxed numbers and maximum maturity. You will likely be swarmed by atrax during your hunt so come prepared!

Atrax Park Land Location: (36500, 25200)
Nate Valley TP Location: (36600, 33300)
Mission Broker, Morgan Drell's Location: (27550, 51000)

4 Atrax DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity) Stalkers!

Hunting Tax: 3.99%
Mining Tax: 3.99%

Shopkeepers filled with ammo and probes in order to make life a little easier. :)

Entropedia stats of Atrax:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=8

Notable Known Drops: DOA Foeripper, DOA Strikehammer, ML35, cb24 (L), Tbird Helmet & Arms

Recent Minerals/Enmatters: Gold, Zinc, Vesperdite, Oil, Growth Molecules, Narcasium, Lysterium
Recent Loots: Isis Project Zero-Two (L), MacMahon Redeemer (L), CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II (L)

Happy Hunting and HoFing!

Last edited:
Spawn is all stalkers now, I cleared out the youngs for the most part. :)

Markup atm seems to be Isis Zero-Two guns, Output amps, and some ok Oils. Decent Mini-Globals as well.

Miners can probably somewhat mine here now too. I found vesperdite on the NE corner of the LA yesterday with vrx3k+LVL5 amp. Some zinc and oil as well with lower finders.

Gold confirmed. :)

Event today, make sure you have your missions. :)

:) Back to the grind of killing for 175% MU

event here sunday at 19:30 MA time! DOn't forget about it!:yup:

Stalkers still payin :)

Back