Question: Bronze merps?

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
I know I'm nuts for even asking this but - where is everybody doing / did their bronze merp mission?

I had a look when I finished the 10k Iron one. Couldn't find anywhere appropriate for the Bronze. You'd have thought it'd be worth it for one of the merp LA owners to provide an Old-Guardian spawn but I don't think there is one atm.

South of Fort Argus there are a big spawn from young to stalker/prowler but the density is not that great but maybe if more hunt there it will be turnd up.
/Wille

would be nice to see one of the LA's bump up to old-guardian range...hint hint :) No need for both to have young only right?

I did mine just down the hill from the mission guy. Not a very dense spawn, but it was good enough and the maturities were about right.

There was a stalker/prowler la, not sure if its still there, that could be an option. I went there a night but didnt want to spend that much to finish the merp mission.

No more Prowler/Stalker LA currently.

Im waiting for that land too... but the cost of fertilizer its not covering the tax so landowners prefer to keep low maturity.
´
hope we see soon some1 makeing it for 1 month open for bronze mission so ppl could finish that mission.

Same problem whit the argo, i was at Quetesh land for Bronz argo and i had to many young and mature there so... on hold for now the bronze missions.

Back