BSA drops all charges

Status
ahahah! Congrazt Marco and all of MindArk.. We always knew you'd win :)

Now sue their socks off!

congrats MA :cheer:
thanks for posting marco :girl:

Wow, hot news, thanks, Marco ;)

Immediately I'm going to write about it into my news site ;)

Great stuff! Good to hear some official news on it, I guess this calls for a little party? :beerchug:

"MindArk is prepared to counter-sue the BSA and other responsible members for damages caused by their actions. We want to get back the monetary loss from the past two years and give back to our loyal Project Entropia members."

Give back to our loyal Project Entropia members ?What does that mean ? :)

Mr Claude said:

maybe it means that MA will invest the money gathered from new trial into new servers, bandwidth, or just put it into game to have richer loots ;)

Nice :)

One old rumor source now closed and buried.

Btw when do I get my dress? :p

Mr Claude said:
me me me!
superduperubergratz MA :D :D
:cheer:

yayyyy :clap: Go marco, Go Laa-aars, Go Connor, Go MA. GO! :D

Just because they dropped the charges doesnt mean everything was "ok". Maybe BSA just didnt think the cost of the investigation was worth it :rolleyes:

Knuckles said:
Just because they dropped the charges doesnt mean everything was "ok". Maybe BSA just didnt think the cost of the investigation was worth it :rolleyes:

Your such a sunshine, aint you? :D

Congratz MA!!! :cheer:
Mr Claude said:

Well last time if i remember correctly MA won a law suit they droped a ship on calypso with free items scattered about.

Skam said:
Your such a sunshine, aint you? :D

We gotta put our EFD together to put "Dark Cloud" Under Knuckles name.

Knuckles said:

:D Your suggesting Microsoft wouldn't be prepared to plough money into a lawsuit?

You need to read up on Microsofts History! ;)

This is great news Marco! - a David and Goliath victory, congratulations and I wish you the very best in recouperating your expenses through this lengthy and no doubt costly action.

Excellent news and a nice confidence boost to both and MA and us players!

Now sue them asses off :D

Looking good and another old source of rumour and conjecture closed :D

RexDameon said:
We gotta put our EFD together to put "Dark Cloud" Under Knuckles name.

ehehehe yeap that would be quite fitting. I think maybe Knucks are getting old and grumpy :D

weee way to go MA!
now sue their sorry ass off!

way to go MA :) We knew you guys where alright :)

Keep up the good work

Greetz

Wow, definetly David vs Goliath. Good news Marco, thanks! :D

Happy to hear the little guy won, Ma must have been totaly clean as we know with amount of monye micrsoft is makeing that they would spend what ever it took to get them.

I actually had a thought about that this weekend and what happened after : )

Grats Marco and MA.. nice überhof :p

Knuckles said:
Just because they dropped the charges doesnt mean everything was "ok". Maybe BSA just didnt think the cost of the investigation was worth it

How about actually reading the article Knuckles? ;)

Since then MindArk has shown that all accusations made by theses companies and the BSA were false and that MindArk always had, and continues to operate legally violating no copyright infringements or software licensing rules ...

Thank goodness this can now be buried.

DD
:evilking:

you guys know that this means all those millions they were saving up incase they had to payout.. gets dumped back into the game..

:laugh:

wishful thinking at least.. =/

Great news. Grats to MA and their team of lawyers. :girl:

Excuse me for this kind of serious question, but how could this lawsuit carry on to the new MA? The old MA was the company that got sued (May 2002). Did BSA re-sue (is that a word?) Mindark PE as soon as it was formed? And if so, on what grounds?

Status
Back