BSA drops all charges

Status
Well done MindArk

:drink:

Good. :)

Anyone know how much money they wanted from MA?

Knuckles said:
Just because they dropped the charges doesnt mean everything was "ok". Maybe BSA just didnt think the cost of the investigation was worth it :rolleyes:

And people say that I am argumentative...

hooray for MA :laugh:

good to hear marco :thumbup:

lol stop necroposting already

Terra said:
lol stop necroposting already

i think it is a valid question. I'd like to know if MA counter-sued and what the result was.

I do wonder about the same thing tho, and its better to post it here then making a new thread about the subject :)

Congratulations Project Entropia ;)

Hope they can be held responsible for any damage they caused.. Sue them big time if so :)

and then maybe give them so of this too :)

:handgun: :sniper: :handgun:

Vince Vaughn said:
i think it is a valid question. I'd like to know if MA counter-sued and what the result was.

you not seent he new MS advert with the "where do you want to go today with a zooom into the PE universe?" jk ;)

Yeah, what DID happen?

I think theres more that would like to know what happened, especially those that has been with MA and PE since this whole journey started (like me)..
Maybe the late uberloots have been the fruits of BSA being screwed and didnt win the first lawsuit? And what happened to the counter-suit?

Heh, if it was 2 years to resolve the first one, we've got another year to go peeps :)

Marco is the win, he'll update us when they actually have some news, instead of hear-say and propaganda :D

Pfft, all this MA-<foul word> and i still havent got a good set of loots! Bah on toast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marco|MindArk said:
When there is an annoucement, you will know. ,-)

Sounds like there is something going on still... Glad MA stuck it to the BSA...
what does BSA stand for anyway? BS Association ;)

Vince

So now the legal costs of this lawsuit are history, loots will go up?? :dunce:

Marco|MindArk said:
When there is an annoucement, you will know. ,-)

Very nice! If I could make a teeny suggestion - since you might possibly use some of this money to reward the loyal PE community, could it be designed in a way that it benefits EVERYONE? Say, everyone who has been playing for more than a couple months gets the same reward?

This would be better than saying "Okay all...the prizes are on the land somewhere, go get them!" because some people might be at work or on vacation.

Just a thought. Keep up the good work. :tongue2:

bigger chrimbo presents this year! like a free voucher for 200ped of ammo :D

Aio said:
The other parts of Amethera will open up, and everyone gets a free part of land with a TP on it :laugh:

Aio said:

What is Chrimbo ? Is that Christmas in some language ? I'm not being a smartass here...I just dont speak some of the languages others do here...and just really am curious :)

Thanks
Az

Azrael said:
What is Chrimbo ? Is that Christmas in some language ? I'm not being a smartass here...I just dont speak some of the languages others do here...and just really am curious :)

Thanks
Az

yes you guessed right Chrimbo, is Christmas ;)
and 200ped ammo would be a sweet pressie :laugh:

chrimbo is just a british abbrieviation :D

or maybe its just me :confused:

but yeah, either einstiens amethera LA's or my 200ped of ammo!

I dont mind if i cant sell it to the TP either, free hunting would be sweet :D

(unless its heavy BLP. then you're just taking the piss :p)

Ahh....like us Yanks use Xmas....thanks :)

Status
Back