Help: Budget 2k PED

700 ped for an electric 8 chip and 1200 ped extra ammo

but... i think best you can get

NON SIB 2.99 katsuichi sword
SIB hero sword for that budget. 2.946

going over 3 base dpp is a sort of "hurdle"

keep in mind that it leads to have more loot event but not more "loot" because multipliers are based on a smaller amount.

higher DPP just allow you to get a smaller ped card for same activity

Last edited:
Cryogenic 7 and can add life steal delta amps for best DPP at that level..

I got a T0 for 1300 couple months back so probably cheaper now

Last edited:
kinetic 8+ can use mayhem for lifesteal too and are not fast so they last long time. nice idea. cost MU tho

If you want to go melee archons sword is pretty good. And your left with 1700 ped or so for armor and melee trauma amp. Its easy to buy on AH or in calytrade and has 59 eff and 2.9 damage per pec.
Edit: Sorry I meant Philosophers sword. The point stands though.

Last edited:
Cryogenic 7 and can add life steal delta amps for best DPP at that level..

I got a T0 for 1300 couple months back so probably cheaper now
sold one two weeks ago at +1500 /t0 freshly looted/. Got one more for sale too

Why squander all at UL items? Just grab low markup limited mindforce chips instead of the suggestions above. The UL chips have lower efficiency and steal half your bankroll for almost no gain.
Bankroll is a myth. Steals real life bank balance.

Full name of items? Easy to buy? or just endless shouting?
You know you can put a sliver of effort into this research yourself? Fucking google “Entropia Cryogenic 7”. Top result. You’ve now got the item name. Now go on to the auction order page and find it. Now you can check the market history and see how easy it is to buy one.

Not hard.

English could well be a second language here. That could affect how to do & look up things maybe

with 2k peds I would deposit to a uber driver and ask him to take me to the next mcdonalds who is hiring.I would work 3 months , get 20k and start mining no amp.

Seeing the markup I will play without amp. Next don't suggest enhancers. I don't pay any L MU ever ingame.
If you are worried about a 350%-400% (35-40ped) amp that drastically increase your DPP and that last 50k uses then I don't really know what you doing on a RCE game.

If it wasn't for those amps the MF chips itself aren't that great to use. Having nice DPP plus life steal from amplifier is what revitalized all this old school chips.

It's funny how some people on this forum react to advice that they asked for just ignoring it or assuming that they know better.

Then why do you even asked for advice in first place?

If you are worried about a 350%-400% (35-40ped) amp that drastically increase your DPP and that last 50k uses then I don't really know what you doing on a RCE game.

If it wasn't for those amps the MF chips itself aren't that great to use. Having nice DPP plus life steal from amplifier is what revitalized all this old school chips.

It's funny how some people on this forum react to advice that they asked for just ignoring it or assuming that they know better.

Then why do you even asked for advice in first place?
If amp is lasting 50k clicks then its worth it

The extra efficiency you get on the mayhem MF amps pays for the amp and then some (break even point is around 700%). But go and run unamped if you know better. Evil markup bad.

If you want to go melee archons sword is pretty good. And your left with 1700 ped or so for armor and melee trauma amp. Its easy to buy on AH or in calytrade and has 59 eff and 2.9 damage per pec.

Archon + amp is great cheap stuff with decent efficiency, but i belive the philosopher sword is what might be 300 ped, archon is more like 2k or even above.

Can't find life steal delta amps
I just sold 3 on AH as i moved back to blp. Was a page full of em. Will be again. As long as boxes get opened there will be MF delta's. Also what drugs you takin. Seems to be fun.

Back