Bug in Gold Rush instances

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
There's a bug in the Gold Rush instances.
And no, it's not about the absolutely excecrable loot of mobs inside (since I guess it was set that way on purpose). (y)

But a revival bug.

I don't know if other people have had the same thing.

When I die (yes, unfortunately I do, as mobs hit me like truck with 250 critik...) :love:
about 1 time out of 2, the revival doesn't work.

Technically, the game considers that I've resurrected, since I can swap items, heal myself and so on.
But what I see is that I'm still slumped on the ground, and I have no choice but to disconnect from the game.

I did 4 hours in the instances the previous days without experiencing this issue, so it seems that the bug has appeared today. (maybe after "maintenance"?)

It's very annoying. :cautious:

I've had this bug happen outside of instances and usually TP back to the spot where I died and let another mob kill me. Usually the rag doll physics pop you out of that glitch and you can revive normally. Not sure if you can do that in an instance though. It sucks but its been around for a while. I think its similar to the terrain collision clipping glitch where your avatar gets stuck in trees or rocks. Maybe someone else has a fix for the instances.

I've had this happen as well but outside instances. When I die sometimes all mobs disappear and my avatar does not revive anywhere, just stays stuck where he died. Only thing I can do is log out and log back in to fix the issue.

I've had this bug happen outside of instances and usually TP back to the spot where I died and let another mob kill me. Usually the rag doll physics pop you out of that glitch and you can revive normally. Not sure if you can do that in an instance though. It sucks but its been around for a while. I think its similar to the terrain collision clipping glitch where your avatar gets stuck in trees or rocks. Maybe someone else has a fix for the instances.
Well thanks.
But that will not works.

I tried to use my TP chip, but it won't let me use it inside the instance.

And no other mob can kill me because I see myself lying next to the mob when in reality I'm at the revival 100 meters away.
And anyway, the revival is protected by gates.

Well thanks.
But that will not works.

I tried to use my TP chip, but it won't let me use it inside the instance.

And no other mob can kill me because I see myself lying next to the mob when in reality I'm at the revival 100 meters away.
And anyway, the revival is protected by gates.

TP chip not works in instance, but going back to mobs works, its visual bug, your avatar is revived and standing at the revive spot, you can move with it in the instance.
If you able to move it back to the mobs blindly, they will kill you again and you can revive normally, did it a few times in mayhem instance, but true, its much easier to move back to mobs in mayhem instances.

TP chip not works in instance, but going back to mobs works, its visual bug, your avatar is revived and standing at the revive spot, you can move with it in the instance.
If you able to move it back to the mobs blindly, they will kill you again and you can revive normally, did it a few times in mayhem instance, but true, its much easier to move back to mobs in mayhem instances.
Yea that could work but managing to run blindly to the mob, there not even camera on avatar.. It's another game, I want to play EU.

Kind of annoying, would be so nice if MA someday fix their shit.. o_O

Well surprisingly, no one telling me "Easy fix : Don't die" :unsure::)

Back