Bug in pvp trade!

Society
Tusalusa Stalkers
Leonardo Naifas Anaconda
Hi all!
Last night i experienced the most weird and dangerous bug i have ever seen in EU.
While doing a trade with a soc mate, the stuff that was in the window, showing a correct total value, did not match the listed content of the trade window (the other tab content), in fact 3 items were missing in the list, totally a tt difference of arond 200 PED! This is very annoying, as if you're not focused on what you're doing, this may lead to severe consequences for both parts. In fact, i only noticed the bug because the differences were so obvious.

Did anyone else experience anything similar? I'll post sreenies tonight if work allows it.

Hi all!
Last night i experienced the most weird and dangerous bug i have ever seen in EU.
While doing a trade with a soc mate, the stuff that was in the window, showing a correct total value, did not match the listed content of the trade window (the other tab content), in fact 3 items were missing in the list, totally a tt difference of arond 200 PED! This is very annoying, as if you're not focused on what you're doing, this may lead to severe consequences for both parts. In fact, i only noticed the bug because the differences were so obvious.

Did anyone else experience anything similar? I'll post sreenies tonight if work allows it.

When you execute the trade, does everything in the window go through? Or only what was listed in the tab content?

Everything that was in the window was traded. The listing was incomplete though. Sellers, keep an open eye.

I think there are only so many items on a page on that listing. Did you check if there was a 2nd page?

Cheers
Siam

There are no several pages, but you can scroll down to the bottom of the list and up again. I did that 3 times, removed my glasses, rubbed my eyes, looked, put the glasses again and nothing changed :).

(i'm out for lunch.. will be back in a hour or so)

Back