Bug or Feature?

Shimmer

Dominant
Banned
I would like to see a Bug or Feature thread set up on this forum. I have no idea how this can be done but I'm sure a bunch of cutting edge folks could do it! :)

Problem: It's hard to tell when there is a Bug in EU or if it is a feature, this leads to a lack of confidence in the platform overall IMO. MA obviously has reasons why they wouldn't want to say either way, the player base (investors) also have reasons why they want to know.

Could a thread be set up so that a poster could ask if a specific thing were a Bug or a Feature? MA could answer simply Bug or Feature. The problem would be that some people can't seem to stay out of a question to MA thread.

On another site I visit there are questions addressed to MA, and 20 other people feel they have to add to it, even though the original question was never answered. Shrug.

So one question...... "Molisks don't die as fast as they used to" Answer: Feature

So one question...... "I'm stuck on my spaceship!" Answer: Bug, trying to correct pls help in bug forum /space.

I don't want bugs in EU, I'm sure most players don't. I know they can happen unintentionally, not knowing either way can't be good for MA or the player base.

TIA

Problem: It's hard to tell when there is a Bug in EU or if it is a feature

in fact it's very easy

bug = cost money to ma
feature = cost money to player

in fact it's very easy

bug = cost money to ma
feature = cost money to player

"On another site I visit there are questions addressed to MA, and 20 other people feel they have to add to it, even though the original question was never answered. Shrug."

FAIL

Bug or Feature (Teams)

I exit EU for over 12 hours without disbanding team before loging off. When I log back in team is still active, partner logs in; chat still active team never timed out.

Bug or Feature?

Looking for Dev answers only!!!! PLEASE.

several days now, team is intact, can hunt with one member offline.

so is bug or feature. short term; No problem, unless you consider the timing for MM.
Long term I'd just like to know. You know?

Why is such a simple request, so hard for you folks? Bug or feature? For now or for ever?

Meh this is a very important thing to me!

If you devs dun understand why... shrug proves my point... no credibility for ya's :p

one bump allowed per day yes?

I'll bump it for as long as I care to and if i dun care to, you got bigger problems than me bumping a thread.

TY for others staying outta this thread.

Last edited:
Back