Bug or not ? Where the armor at ? .

sparkysgal

Provider
Society
freelancer
Sparky Gal SG
was skilling at sweat camp This happen . Not sure its a bug or not .. hehe

But i have no armor on . So here SS see what u think . lol

Isn't that just damage type? Taking a crit gives same msg regardless? Unsure.

Isn't that just damage type? Taking a crit gives same msg regardless? Unsure.

Not sure . But never had seen it say armor takes befor . When i didnt have armor on , And get a crit hit . So unsure to .. hehe

Up date.. Guess it maybe a bug cuse I when back hunting . And i got a crit again and didnt get that armor takes in the mgs that time .. Here a SS of it too ..

Up date.. Guess it maybe a bug cuse I when back hunting . And i got a crit again and didnt get that armor takes in the mgs that time .. Here a SS of it too ..

It's a bug, and (for a refreshing change) even a new one (as opposed to old bugs that resurface):

There are two types of crits, the "armour penetration" should not occur when you are nekkid - or did you forget to take your foot guards off?

I have done lots of armor less hunting and have received the same message. Not sure how long its been around but I don't think it is a bug. (just not the cleanest programming maybe)

narfi

It's a bug, and (for a refreshing change) even a new one (as opposed to old bugs that resurface):

There are two types of crits, the "armour penetration" should not occur when you are nekkid - or did you forget to take your foot guards off?

I was all Nekkid As u said . hehe I ever wear armor at sweat camp .U can tell in the SS that all u see my feet .

Reactions: Wed
There is two different types of crits, and one of them are indeed Armor penetration...

I suppose there is just 50/50 that you get either Additional damage/Armor penetration...

No need to wear armor, that would probably take too much time for MA to code :D

I guess when MA changed the crit system without telling anyone, they forgot to remove this part of the code when they changed it back.

It's good I guess as it means they are cleaning up some of their old code, they just happen to be breaking some things in the process : P

Back