BUG: range enhancers

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
It seems that {on the Entropedia website} only the first range enhancer added to a weapon gets taken into account (regardless of tier), the following ones do not cause the range to be increased. It doesn't seem to matter in which tier you add the range enhancer under or which others you add - just one range enhancer gets taken into account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another sickkk enhancer joke courtesy of MA.

Yet another sickkk enhancer joke courtesy of MA.

Wait, you mean on weapon also only one range enhancer works? :eek: I thought I was reporting a bug with entropedia :scratch2: Of course, I have no weapon to test this on ATM (yet).

Wait, you mean on weapon also only one range enhancer works? :eek: I thought I was reporting a bug with entropedia :scratch2: Of course, I have no weapon to test this on ATM (yet).

I am sure Voom thought you were mentioning that the enhancer did not work in-game. I must say that that was my first thought as well, as it isnt mentioned in the post itself, but only in the subforum name.

I don't actually know, but it wouldn't surprise me :eek:

Borr is right I did think you meant in game, but I guess it would have been shouted about by now if it was.

I was also confused by your comment and was about to move this to the bug reports section, thinking you placed in wrong section by mistake.

Added info to OP for clarification.

It seems that {on the Entropedia website} only the first range enhancer added to a weapon gets taken into account (regardless of tier), the following ones do not cause the range to be increased.

You could always use a calculator. :)

<Or, maybe even try the "old fashioned way"... do the range adjustment in your head>

I can confirm that Range I plus Range II enhancers ingame do both contribute towards an increase in range both individually and collectively.
I'll let someone else edit entropedia, I'd probably break it :ahh:

I looted a low tt but highish Tier numbers Riker UL2(L) and with both enhancers fitted it makes a nice tagger for Hiryuus :)
Hopefully I'll get up to Tier V before it dies.

Right, so the proof aka source :

Range Enhancer II increases the range by 5%:

Range Enhancer I plus Range Enhancer II increase the range by 10%:

All as expected ... will update entropedia too.

of course, where adding range enhancers in the tool becomes interesting is with non-SIB UL guns

Back