BUG Report: Mentoring

Shin Tha Nin

Provider
Society
Guess Who
Shin Tha Nin
i was just going to chek out how my diciples have done progress....this what i get..a BUG...

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i have myself succesfully done Dicipleship as i have the adj pixie and other stuf from it...
and the achievements...
i have succesfully had 1 graduated diciple where i got this Hunter Thigh Guards Mentor Edition (F)
and i do have many more diciples active...
and have more than plenty of those profession levels
and account dates back to 2006....

Nice BUG fulfilled game :wise: indeed gz Mind Ark :lolup:

Instead of the passive/aggressive comments in all your bug threads, you should be creating support case for each of these so that they can get to the people that can do something about them.

Sounds like you need a mentor to teach you how to become mentor ready. And to teach you that everything, including those skills, can be purchased from an auction house, and so therefore show basically nothing.

Not that I dont believe you. I just figured from your comments you were a bit of a spoiled brat, and so decided to make fun of you a bit.

File a support request. Get them to fix it. Coming here and complaining solves nothing when its not a widespread bug. Which it isnt.

I don't know, but I prefer sarcasm to raging, hate-filled rants. Although, those can be somewhat amusing in themselves.

If you have nothing nice to say, say it sarcastically. :)

Instead of the passive/aggressive comments in all your bug threads, you should be creating support case for each of these so that they can get to the people that can do something about them.

Its passive agressive. No / that indicates "or". Also the op mentioned things he has done and posted a pic and left it up to us to figure out what the bug is... Just say specifically whag the bug is. Heck then copy and paste into a support case

Back