Bug when i try to create the avatar

KURTBILEK

Hatchling
I try to create a character but in that room is too dark... I see the green window from the left side very good but the room whit the avatar is to dark.... All the system requirments is complete and the computer is perfect for the game... What is happening ... Can someone give me an answer ? ? ? I CAN T CREATE IT AND I CAN T PLAY IT :( WHAT CAN I DO... ????? HELPPP :(

Is not about gamma becose the green window is perfectly and the light is good in theat window... But there is black..... I see only a sadow of that avatar....
AND I CAN T USE THE OPTIONS WHEN I TRY TO CREATE IT (((
AND I THINK IS A LITTLE BAD DO PRESS ACCEPT WHITOUT SEE THE CARACTER ... ONLY THE SHADOW (( I SEE ONLY THE LIGHTS ON THE WALL BUT NEAR MY AVATAR IS SOMETHING LIKE... SOMEONE TURN OFF THE LIGHT

Last edited:
Turn up your Gammon!

Er.. Gamma

Mmm.. Gammon, haven't had gammon in ages!

Turn up your gamma!

Try tuning up the Gamma in the game options (not sure if you can during avatar creation though). The new lighting effects makes the new avatar creation a pain, there isn't enough light.

Is not about gamma becose the green window is perfectly and the light is good in theat window... But there is black..... I see only a sadow of that avatar....

AND I CAN T USE THE OPTIONS WHEN I TRY TO CREATE IT :((((
AND I THINK IS A LITTLE BAD DO PRESS ACCEPT WHITOUT SEE THE CARACTER ... ONLY THE SHADOW :((( I SEE ONLY THE LIGHTS ON THE WALL BUT NEAR MY AVATAR IS SOMETHING LIKE... SOMEONE TURN OFF THE LIGHT

Last edited:

AND I CAN T USE THE OPTIONS WHEN I TRY TO CREATE IT :((((
AND I THINK IS A LITTLE BAD DO PRESS ACCEPT WHITOUT SEE THE CARACTER ... ONLY THE SHADOW :((( I SEE ONLY THE LIGHTS ON THE WALL BUT NEAR MY AVATAR IS SOMETHING LIKE... SOMEONE TURN OFF THE LIGHT

What are your computer specs? Mindark is notorious for sloppy coding and as a result, the EU client draws far more resources than most games utilizing the same engine (honestly, my computer can max Crysis with 15 FPS, it gets 5 FPS in EU with it maxed).

Just provide the following, it could be your computer, lots of people have had a hard time with the new graphics engine:

Processor:
Graphics Card:
RAM:

Also, feel free to post a screenshot if you can - it will help us, as we will see what you are seeing.

Back