Question: Bug while flying North East of Camp Caravan : "Invisible robots shooting flying vehicles"

bigPaul

Dominant
Paul Ray Spinn
Hallo, this happened a couple days ago while I was flying North East of Camp Caravan, in an area camped by Drones (generations 3-8).

This time I was flying on a Old Witches Broom (L), anyway that same bug happened in the same area -I think approx 5 years ago- also with another vehicle (a Sleipnir Mk1 L , if i recall right) :
no mob was present on the radar -neither before taking off, nor during the flight- anyway, at some point I noticed from some shooting sounds that I was under attack, and my Old Witches Broom (L) was downed by this "invisible robot", before even realizing what was happening.

Also, it's interesting to note that Mobs by default do not shoot flying vehicles, so this Bug is kinda anomalous and bothering.

I also opened a Support-Case on this Bug.

Last edited:
That is interesting.... were they invisible because you were too high? I'm assuming not... even so... interesting that mobs are targeting vehicles... normally they seemed to have a blind spot for them even if they were chomping your face off five seconds previously, get in flying vehicle and mob all

That is interesting.... were they invisible because you were too high? I'm assuming not... even so... interesting that mobs are targeting vehicles... normally they seemed to have a blind spot for them even if they were chomping your face off five seconds previously, get in flying vehicle and mob all

"Were they invisible because you were too high ?"
No, I was flying quite close to the ground, in both occasions (this time using the Old Witches Broom, and also some years ago with the Sleipnir mk1),
just an invisible robot shooter massacred me :rolleyes:

Back