Question: Bugged avi?

Masani

Hatchling
Society
The Gathering
Masani Cat Catalana
Has anyone else had this problem?

Recently i decided i needed a makeover - its a thing with me, i get bored ;) -
so i tracked down Zunami-the-magnificent (my name for her) and we got down to the business of the new me. Hair and skin went perfectly, hairstyle and color taking only one pass! Then it happened -- the eyecolor would not change, nor would the nose shape, both procedures ended with a bright yellow error message saying they could not be completed due to an unspecified problem and that the procedure was terminated. We tried a number of times, but without success. :banghead:

I complained to MA and they said they are looking into it... uh huh, i am sure they are, however Zunami says she has never had anyone else have this problem. I also tried two days later with Kimmi with the same result. The face sculpting machines don't like my avi. So i am wondering, is it really only my avi, or has anyone else experienced anythink like this?

Thanks!

Does this prove Beauty is only skin deep? or that Ugly goes clear thru to the bone?

there was update, is it still? or work it finaly? :)

Has anyone else had this problem?

Recently i decided i needed a makeover - its a thing with me, i get bored ;) -
so i tracked down Zunami-the-magnificent (my name for her) and we got down to the business of the new me. Hair and skin went perfectly, hairstyle and color taking only one pass! Then it happened -- the eyecolor would not change, nor would the nose shape, both procedures ended with a bright yellow error message saying they could not be completed due to an unspecified problem and that the procedure was terminated. We tried a number of times, but without success. :banghead:

I complained to MA and they said they are looking into it... uh huh, i am sure they are, however Zunami says she has never had anyone else have this problem. I also tried two days later with Kimmi with the same result. The face sculpting machines don't like my avi. So i am wondering, is it really only my avi, or has anyone else experienced anythink like this?

Thanks!
No your not THE only 1. My wife Olivia Liv Forever runs a salon and has this error bug on hairstyles and hair coloring. She has sent numerous support cases to MA about this to no avail. MA don't give a fu.. about there customers.:mad::mad::mad:

Finally, I am not the only one having this!

I have had it on two different avatars I was trying to help to a new hairdo. Can't seem to find any resemblance. One was a female, the other one a male. One was on changing the haircut, the other one on changing the colour. I have changed hairdo's I haven't unlocked yet before, so that's not it. Took off armour and clothing, no relieve...

Does anyone have a solution to this? I just filed a support case for this.

:girl:

Last edited:
Back