FYI: Bugged enmat was indeed returned

Cea

Prowler
Society
NBK Miners
Celesta Cea Stellaris
Edit: To summarize, they have returned the bugged enmats from the rods that were invisible due to bug when 10.9.0 was released:

It was a confirmed issue, and the data needed was stored in the logs. Therefor we did this automatically for everyone affected. No support case needed. (my emphasis /Cea)

That said - it is always very important that support cases are filed when issues occur, so they can be investigated.

em_bug_refund.jpg

In my case, not worth the time of reporting this bug, but I really hope those with bigger invisible claims went through the trouble.

:tiphat: to MA/FPC for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I image those who did NOT send a support case ;-)

Good to see MA trying.

It's not too late, if one kept a screeny. Maybe they actually do this automatically to everybody affected - no idea.

It can perhaps be enough to state that you were affected, and they can check their logs to verify. That would be brilliant service.

Maybe they actually do this automatically to everybody affected - no idea.

It was a confirmed issue, and the data needed was stored in the logs. Therefor we did this automatically for everyone affected. No support case needed.

It was a confirmed issue, and the data needed was stored in the logs. Therefor we did this automatically for everyone affected. No support case needed.

that's good :)

That said - it is always very important that support cases are filed when issues occur, so they can be investigated.

I had a pleasantr surprise similar to this: a load of metal residue was returned to my inventory from when I tiered up an item.
I didn't even know that it was missing, so a big thank you to Marco/MA/FPC for this.

I've been quick enough with my criticism in the past, I hope I'm as quick with my praise when it's deserved :)

I both got back Metal Residue from Tiering up and I got back PEDs for when i mined CND while claiming resources was bugged the other week. Even though I lost a bit on the markup for my OA-107 which i used, I was pleased with the way they handled it!

Good work MA (or if it's FPC i should thank!) :)

Cheers for good customer care!

Wot, is that Marco himself? :eek:

I wasn't affected but great to see the smooth outcome. :thumbup:

I have to say MA is getting their act together, and i'm regaining my faith. Way to go Mindark, keep up like this and slowly people will change their overall view of you as a company. I'm happy for all the miners affected by this as we all know every ped counts.

Keep headed in the right direction, and keep this up, you will have me as a steadfast supporter for sure then :)

cool can you i wish i would have just run around getting loads of claims and had MA extract them for free.

See MA/FPC makes things right and have compensated for the last two big mistakes. So next time you have some bug that cost you money we should not be so quick to get so pissed off cause in the end they will fix and and it could even be to your benefit.

I got my lost claim too :yay:
It was oil so that saved some decay on my driller :D

Another support case closed. GJ MA

Back