Question: Bussiness Russian Style ...

There is only one answer and it`s very simple.

Supple and demand ratio.

No matter is item (looted/mined/crafted) is rare or common:

if supply is more then demand price drop
if supply is less then demand price rise

Your component can be used for skilling as PED per clicks in low and ofc supply is way more up then it`s demanded.

It`s free market ... u can sell Lyst at 200% if you want and crafter will decided buy it or not.

For crafted stuff miners/hunters decide price, not crafter ... u can always DONT buy is price to high, if none buy price will drop, if it sell price might go even up ... all from supply and demand.

If there was 10 times more LA`s (more supply form MA) price for LA would also drop.

Btw why prices must be so that all profits? Game will die in few months then! :) If all will profit then who will deposit? How MA will profit? All of us must lose in this game (except few investors like LA owners, CND, etc)

Simple 2 pecs.

If you try to see EU crafting from business perspective, you're way too optimistic.

There are two factors: greed on MA side and endless stupidity on players' side.

MA will always try to push the CoS (overall TT speaking) lower and lower to give only one hof to one player and the other be busted and depositing. The hoffer will also loose it in the end :D

On players', what can I say, check what GoNi wrote, no need for too many comments, two more like him and you got some RCE public all rite.

Market is problem

There are two factors: greed on MA side and endless stupidity on players' side.

Agree, looks MA is damn greedy. So: it's symptom of unmature in-corporation
thinking. Or just EVIL thinking: "if something go wrong we commit bancrupt and fuck depositers"... But I not assume such evilness and stupidity.

But greed still is SHORT view on future. I hear once: one happy customer tell about your service to 3 persons, unhappy customer tell to 8 persons... And as any not so small company sometimes must be shaked by outside force, usually by concurent company - it is needed to marketing/economy department to start to think about broather perspective - what _realy_ !customers! want ? Start to looking in other perspective then short term rip off...

So, pls, ppls with eco background start writing about MA pure business flaws in EU developing...

No comment about players wise doing becouse it is not such simple that they do stupid things - in-game "rules" are not known! What to do and what not to do ? And when ? :) If such rules exists :) Maybe just skill matters...

Why not doing anything looks the best for wallet ? Is it MA preffered advice for participants ?

MA will always try to push the CoS (overall TT speaking) lower and lower to give only one hof to one player and the other be busted and depositing. The hoffer will also loose it in the end :D

Yes, looks exactly like this. Probably moust of EU players agree on MA greed... Not "deserved profit", no, just GREED! Do MA like this if it is not true ?? Hey up there, tell us you are no greedy, but give some proof too...

On players', what can I say, check what GoNi wrote, no need for too many comments, two more like him and you got some RCE public all rite.

GoNi is very optimistic :) Yes, sometimes there is good return and sometimes return above costs. And losses are too. But that thread is about stupid market prices ! I understand what demand is, even can draw picture how it work :) But look on 2 facts from that thread only: 1. Bullet is not happy how market prices looks; 2. Moon stopped crafting. Both of them think that something is not right. And I think same too. So seriously: what _with_ market is not right ?

For sure market is boring... Like 52 cards in deck - always same cards, you get them and you give them back to deck, realy nothing interesting. Carpentery is DEAD, taming is DEAD (becouse of no usefullness)...

Regards all,

Net

what _with_ market is not right ?

Market is like weather - it just is ;)

The thing that is "wrong"* is the system. Why? Here it goes step by step (example with Standard Plate):
1. Price of Standard Plate is too low.
2. It's too low because noone will buy it with higher price.
3. Noone will buy it because ppl who'd need it can craft such stuff themselves - probably with same CoS (or higher) + getting some skills.

So the question is how advanced crafters value their time - this is what makes component prices.

* For component crafters this system is wrong - their earns are lower. But for others it's just the way to get skill cheaply. For them the system is correct.

Market is like weather - it just is ;)

The thing that is "wrong"* is the system. Why? Here it goes step by step (example with Standard Plate):
1. Price of Standard Plate is too low.
2. It's too low because noone will buy it with higher price.
3. Noone will buy it because ppl who'd need it can craft such stuff themselves - probably with same CoS (or higher) + getting some skills.

So the question is how advanced crafters value their time - this is what makes component prices.

* For component crafters this system is wrong - their earns are lower. But for others it's just the way to get skill cheaply. For them the system is correct.

A lot of people craft pure TT food just to gain skills, they don´t care that much that there is nearly no chance to profit.
Same we have with standart plate, this is stilll cheap skilling BP.
They don´t care that much about loss or profit.
Its only money!
They want the skills, for their ego to feel good.

They don´t care that much about loss or profit.
Its only money!
They want the skills, for their ego to feel good.

So I do not understand that kind of ppls. Green messages of gaining microscopic portions of skills gives something for ego and better feelings ??

But about thread subject: i am to bored to write much. Just this: "middle market" ! noobs crafters, intermediate, top and ubers should have his own place. And crafting uber items should be so profitable that that aristocracy do not want to craft intermediate stuff !!! So even noob can have his own place in system and somebody WILL BUY their products. This can be done by making adjustments in CoS vs crafter lvl, and prices of ores - by changing rarity: now 90% ores is COMMON ! Gold for example lol...

Btw. for now no one give proof that craftings market is good... If MA do not want to change anything so maybe it is ? It would be nice to know how it is. But when ppls whine and seems they have right we start to think that developer have everything in ass - so many proofs of that. I have enought of that shit.

Regards,

Net

Back