Buying: buying batches of ESI at times when price drops below 900%

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Hello, buying bigger amounts of ESIs whenever price below 900% seems reasonable compared to auction
minimum tt 200tt
there is no need to comment on this being ridiculous if the price is way above 900% at the moment and the thread is bumped, I am not actively checking in game
PM me in forum, I am very rarely logging in the game

P.S.
no real need for justification of the price offered, but I have bought 14ktt of ESIs since 2023 for under 900% so it is working at times :)

Last edited:
Thank you messi91 for expressing your unrelenting interest in my threads, last weeks had been the first time you honored me by reacting to my writings in the forum (besides reporting them) since we were together in the hogs society (house of gamers but "hogs" is a much better match than the 2-3 words) , thank you it means an awful lot, it's almost like I exist now IRL again after all those years of neglection by my idol...
I will mirror your pettiness in the same (small dog peeing) petty way by expressing interest in your over the years sales thread which seems to be not about selling but mostly glorifying the mass of things you manage to acquire and sell previously :)
good luck out there!
P.S.
to not get moderated or something
3rd person present: hogs

1. INFORMAL
    take or use most or all of (something) in an unfair or selfish way.
    "he never hogged the limelight"

Last edited:
Thank you messi91 for expressing your unrelenting interest in my threads, last weeks had been the first time you honored me by reacting to my writings in the forum (besides reporting them) since we were together in the hogs society (house of gamers but "hogs" is a much better match than the 2-3 words) , thank you it means an awful lot, it's almost like I exist now IRL again after all those years of neglection by my idol...
I will mirror your pettiness in the same (small dog peeing) petty way by expressing interest in your over the years sales thread which seems to be not about selling but mostly glorifying the mass of things you manage to acquire and sell previously :)
good luck out there!
P.S.
to not gett moderated or something
3rd person present: hogs

1. INFORMAL
    take or use most or all of (something) in an unfair or selfish way.
    "he never hogged the limelight"
Its very disappointing to see a high level player such as messi91 conducting himself in what looks to me like bullying. Probably the worst thing you can do is start mirroring his behavior, please be better than that.

Also, messi91, you are a top player in the game, please act accordingly. I dont think anyone wants to see toxicity from the top players.

Best of luck with obtaining the esi's.

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

I will see the positive in this, I am getting attention of an egomaniac, it is something!
but yeah, I will stop counter peeing in his "sales" thread
Its very disappointing to see a high level player such as messi91 conducting himself in what looks to me like bullying. Probably the worst thing you can do is start mirroring his behavior, please be better than that.

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

if i was looting ESIs i would be laugh reacting your thread too

if i was looting ESIs i would be laugh reacting your thread too
no worries. some are laughing some are selling me ESIs - healthy balance, and thank you for your useful comment!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now