Buying land area

zehxpayer

Hatchling
Society
FREE LANCER
looking for land in cayalspo. please send your price and corridates of the property. I will consider them each. I am looking for raw land not houses or shops thanks

Might wanna take a step back and research what thats gonna take there Homer. Unless you are a Rockefeller and can instanly deposit a few (50k ped minimum) dont expect too much in the way of responses.

If you are a second ava as I get the feeling you are just by asking that question as a first post I wish you GL as you already know what you are in for.

thanks

Thanks for that howvwer I assure u I have the 50k ped do u have some donuts?

do u have some land?

I want to buy it and then let ppl use it for events for free.....am I still crazy?

Mate, if you have the Peds for land, someone will always sell to you. Just be patient. Hosting free events is always a good way to get people to visit. Also petition MA for a teleport will also help. Maybe buy some Proteron DNA, be the first land area with Proterons!

Good luck on your quest!

Excuse me few scars

What excatly is protean dna i have heard of it however i do not know what is.

He is working on 2.o

Ah ok. Well let me help then.

Proteron is a mob. Looks like a blue dinosaur. Shoti made the first DNA... it would probably be too expensive, plus if you are going to run free events for everyone.... it would probably be best if you had an easier mob to hunt than a proteron.

for sure

i am trying to create a new user ranch where they can protected and learn before entering the cold world of entropia. This way they can build their skills etc

i am trying to create a new user ranch where they can protected and learn before entering the cold world of entropia. This way they can build their skills etc

If you are gearing the LA towards new users.... I guess exa DNA would be the way to go maybe? Or merp or something?

If you are gearing the LA towards new users.... I guess exa DNA would be the way to go maybe? Or merp or something?

there are already too many little merps LAs, and exa roam free everywhere. Big exa not a noob mob.

What he needs is for pets to come back so he can park one at swamp with a particular advert....

Edit....merp not a noob mob either really

Last edited:
What excatly is protean dna i have heard of it however i do not know what is.

................................................... . . . hummmm

Hey there,
without rudimentary knowledge i would not suggest to buy a LA. Unless you are one of the lucky ones who don't need to care for money.

My advice would be to collect some knowledge about EU in genral and about Land managment in special first.

Anyway your decision gl

why don't you buy CND and provide free transport?

Here is the idea I really love :)
And it's not such a bad idea mate, think about it
+ rep

there are already too many little merps LAs, and exa roam free everywhere. Big exa not a noob mob.

What he needs is for pets to come back so he can park one at swamp with a particular advert....

Edit....merp not a noob mob either really

Yeah.... that is the problem. All the easier mobs have numerous LAs with them and other spawns already....

We need more DNA!!

Hmm 50kped seems a little low for a LA.

I would say be prepared to pay 20 to 26k USD for one...might include some Slightly common DNA.

Neverdie WAS trying to split his domes up...and I suspect he would want over 25K USD for each dome not including DNA. Not sure if he is still thinking about but you will want to check out his screenshots of monthly profit.

Pretty much you have to figure it like any other investment...try to get a 7 to 10% annual return on you money.

Hey there,
without rudimentary knowledge i would not suggest to buy a LA. Unless you are one of the lucky ones who don't need to care for money.

My advice would be to collect some knowledge about EU in genral and about Land managment in special first.

Anyway your decision gl

what she said ... give her a cookie or some +rep :yay:

S.

Pretty much you have to figure it like any other investment...try to get a 7 to 10% annual return on you money.

7-10 % is way to less for a high risk investment like that, you can have that with a lot less risk

thank you for your concern

I understand how land works and the econmics behind it. Thanks for your concern looking out for the new users. Although I believe I have done some pretty good DD on what I am trying to do. Although I am new to the forum I believe I would not qualify as a new user.

I am intrested in what a CN is I am not familar with all of the abberivations. However the whole is intresting to me I am open to any suggestions thanks in advance

FYI "Unless you are one of the lucky ones who don't need to care for money. " is a very insulting statement to people who have busted their a** for years to save and invest slowly putting off what they want to do for a bigger dream. I sure you did not mean it that way however 90 % of the "rich" did not start off that way

I understand how land works and the econmics behind it. Thanks for your concern looking out for the new users. Although I believe I have done some pretty good DD on what I am trying to do. Although I am new to the forum I believe I would not qualify as a new user.

I am intrested in what a CN is I am not familar with all of the abberivations. However the whole is intresting to me I am open to any suggestions thanks in advance

FYI "Unless you are one of the lucky ones who don't need to care for money. " is a very insulting statement to people who have busted their a** for years to save and invest slowly putting off what they want to do for a bigger dream. I sure you did not mean it that way however 90 % of the "rich" did not start off that way

You shouldn't feel insulted and you seem to have not done the level of research you think you have.. if you've busted a gut to earn money to buy a land area then you really should have more knowledge about mobs dna and potential earnings....will holding free events pay your bills? or are you willing to blow money on a land area that will not pay off coz your mob choice is poor?

You also have to think about the location.. you want it to be for new players... will they be able to get there without being slaughtered by mobs the size of small houses?

CND aka Club Never Die is an asteroid with that contains a "space resort"

CND as:

-several Domes (similar to a Land Area but smaller)
-shopping mall
-night club (with working streaming media, you can do parties and play music)
-lots of apartments

NeverDie (the owner) is selling CND, he asked for allot of money for it and since no one bought it he is now selling individual domes

here is a thread were he has print screens of the money he gets from each dome Link

If you have money to buy it go for it, but keep in mind that CND is what it is because of ND.

I don't know if it is a good investment (well it is, but depends on the price), it will take a long time to get the money back and we never know what MA /FPC will do to the game

There are several of the smaller La's that have been ignored for long times that with the economy in game headed down the shitter along with new planets comming out that several of these owners may want to cut their losses Before it gets to far down the brown tube to recoup even that much.

Face it and be realistic...With the economy MA is driving, a high risk investment such as an La right now is financial suicide to be honest. Yes there may be 4 or so that have advantageous loctaions and mobs on them but still far to unpredictable to put that investment into EU right now.

Thanks shoti and trina

Very solid advice i think i will consider that. I will go talk to neverdie all new users can get there

Back