C.S.S. Shuttle Service

DaNorin

Mature
Society
Odysseus Unbound
DaNorin Orin Luanshindae
Providing transport flights Primarily to and from Calypso Space Station. Also, providing service to FOMA , Crystal Palace, Monria, Cyrene, Arkadia, and Rocktopia.
Please feel free to contact me via the IFP app ( fly.entropiacore.com ) to book a flight , or ingame, through the player registry and add to friends list. Or just stop by where ever you see me and chat me up. :)

Flights From Calypso To:

Calypso Space Station. : 2.5 PED
FOMA. : 3.03 PED
Crystal Palace. : 3.03 PED
Cyrene. : 4 PED
Monria. : 4 PED
Rocktopia. : 7.07 PED
Arkadia. : 7.07 PED
(New) Toulan. : 8.08

Pick up sites:
Calypso: Twin Peaks. (SE of teleporter).
Calypso Space Station: Station Platforms. (East of teleporter)
FOMA: Control Room 2.
Crystal Palace: Crystal Palace Space Station.
Rocktopia: City of Dreams.
Arkadia: Celeste Quarry (IFN sign SE of teleport)
Toulan: Citadel.
Travel Policies:
Please don't carry anything that could be looted Pirates are a bit of an issue with space travel.

Disclaimer:
Passengers who do carry lootable items, please understand that you do so at own risk.

Last edited:
Just a minor news up date I have been testing a new app that should .make getting a flight with me a little easier. And if anything a little more convenient for the traveler. Please feel free to try it out, let myself and some of the other pilots listed know what you think of it. And if ya like it, spread it around. :)

Last edited:
FOMA to calypso is 3 PED also I guess?

What ship do you use? Sleipnir? Quad?

hmm FOMA to Caly , ok I guess if you have no loot otherwise use the TP to go down to Caly .
there is normally a pirate that sits between FOMA and Caly , you will be cannon fodder.

I wanted to thank you for the bump and take a moment to answer your question. First yes I am using a Sleipnir Mk I. I feel it is currently the best ship for my meager budget for doing transports with for short distances. Secondly Prices are one way to and from stations. Inter-station travel follows the same pricing schedule too, if going to or from CSS fee woud be 2.5 PED, but the run between FOMA and Crystal palace would be 3 respectively.

Ok, so right now I've added destinations to Monria, the newer planet in the game, and Cyrene. I'm still needing to investigate the rout between Arkadia and Rocktopia, and add into that mix the route between Cyrene and Arkadia, and Monria to Rocktopia.

Last edited:
Holy crap, who put that cliff there.......... Bump.

Bumpage.....

And another bump and another bump and another bumps the bump.

Bumpage. Bump.

Muchas Bumpigas.

Have you tried the IFP (Interstellar flight something) Enropia Life app?

Note: me and my friend will hit pirates in the area if you get hit sometime. :D

Thanks for the tip, testing it out now. :)

BaBump BaBump

Whoops, dipped down a little too far. Bump :p

Bumping the bump.

Bumping yet again :p

Bumping my bump.

Damn reality.

Bumping room for my bump.

More bumpage with added destinations :)

Bump it up. Bump it up. Bump up the jam, bump it up. :p

And babump bump.

And yet another Bump.

And some more bumpage.