Calaypso gateway& new mobs

That M Cala looks the same as they ever did I think :)

Calamusoid males are back. Can't say if they've been redesigned - they look a bit different to me but my memory might fail me. See for yourself:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Looks the same as before.

Hi.

I think i do all missions hunting, mining and crafting at Gateway and not find Rookie Amp(L).

Perhaps i do not have all missions.

Greetings.

Ok... but where???

Hi.

I think i do all missions hunting, mining and crafting at Gateway and not find Rookie Amp(L).

Greetings.

Sorry for stupid quaestions but where can I find the Gateway... is this in Port Atlantis?... I can not find it ...:(

Sorry for stupid quaestions but where can I find the Gateway... is this in Port Atlantis?... I can not find it ...:(

Use the pull-down menu at top-right of teleporter interface, just as if going to CP or CND.

Thanks

Use the pull-down menu at top-right of teleporter interface, just as if going to CP or CND.

Many Thanks... :)

Hi.

Greetings.

Hunt 6 Caudatergus Puny
Hunting 101 lesson 3

I can confirm too that the sweating works. Also, the mines provided for the minning quest are working also on Calypso, so if you manage to get your metal and you still have some spare mines you can put them in use ( Iron stone found near Cape Corinth with the last of the 5 training mines :) )

Back