Calling all English Players......

All English players ...... your chance to stand together and fight side by side with your fellow countryman is coming soon... sign up the English Wof Team.

If i had any half decent gear and a weapon thats worth mentioning then i would be straight in there :p

One day... :(

GL!

If i had any half decent gear and a weapon thats worth mentioning then i would be straight in there :p

One day... :(

GL!

A common misconception... any gear and weapon help so sign yourself up for our WoF Support Team and pm Jimmy to join our private forums for more info ;)

A common misconception... any gear and weapon help so sign yourself up for our WoF Support Team and pm Jimmy to join our private forums for more info ;)

As soon as im back ingame il have a look into it. Can't make any promises yet tho as i don't have a clue when i can get back in :/

There are PRIZES for support teams too are there not?

You don't even need to be English to support, treat it as a team hunt with your mates and be part of history as a bonus :yay:

t

Bang Bang.....we shoot you down.... :)

Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about!

If DJ's team posted their swirlies from last week you'd pay to join up.
If there was another opalo hunt like George's you'd be there.

If England lose at anything IRL ..do you whine? Well here is the chance to do your bit.

England are defending champions, mostly due to the loyalty and skills of a few and the support of the many. Do something for the country that few can be bothered to do...make it proud like our forefathers did. :yay:

t

Tired of being in Team England? Want something more? I have a oppoturnity for you!

JOIN TEAM FINLAND!

(J/K, J/K, we not in competition anymore)

e: guys, its 1.30am here, im tired, i couldnt resist, pls forgive me :D

Last edited:
Be Proud, stand tall and fight for your country, you can help win WOF this year

Join a team that alreay beat England this year...

USA BABY!!!!

When did USA beat England? It wasn't in WoF, that's for sure... maybe in baseball :D

Maybe in that rugby-esque game where they have to wear shoulder pads (like in Dallas and Dynasty) and crash helmets.:D

Maybe in that rugby-esque game where they have to wear shoulder pads (like in Dallas and Dynasty) and crash helmets.:D

Yeah it's like Rugby but proper gay! :D

Join TEAM ENGLAND TODAY!!! Well 2morrow morning at 9am Atlas Island South! :wise:

:handgun: :bull:

Jamhot

He he this took some days to spurr up reaction lol

Can't a man have a good dream every now and then ;)

When did USA beat England? It wasn't in WoF, that's for sure... maybe in baseball :D

Wasn't in rugby, our US team isnt very good, lost to Wales 48-15 or something like that.

Calling all English Players to help in the semi final of WOF on the 27th June.

so much for advertising outside of the WOF arena :rolleyes:

my thread was moved here as well....

EBO

All ENGLISH players, stand up and help your Country on the 27th June, time to be confirmed

Gosh Darn it - I am not English.

Good luck Engerlanders :)

How about English/Irish/German/Poles (yes, i have a very mixed history....) who were born in England and permanantly reside here? :D

I am crap at Rugby too... must be my Englishness....
(but i love roast beef and adore Stilton cheese)

Stinky:yay:

How about English/Irish/German/Poles (yes, i have a very mixed history....) who were born in England and permanantly reside here? :D

I am crap at Rugby too... must be my Englishness....
(but i love roast beef and adore Stilton cheese)

Stinky:yay:

You are legally required to participate :wise:

Back