Calling all Entropia Xbox 360 players

Uniqu3

Old Alpha
Society
Art of War
I have a few fellow Entropians on Xbox Live, but more couldn't hurt.

Any Xbox players who wish to post their gamertags here for other Entropians to add them please do so along with which online games you play (and maybe the level you play at :p).

If you send a friend request, don't forget to include your Entropia name else you will probably get ignored no matter what.

Me:

Gamertag: "Ploptimus Grime"
Current games: Mainly Black Ops 2, occasional MW2/3 BO1, occasional borderlands 2
Seriousness: BO2 I play mainly TDM, will play other types tho and play the objective. Average standard, ~1.5 K:D solo in public matches. No competetive shizzle.

no u.

Add me! "Chief Guerilla"

kthx hf.

oo K A 0 S oo

Feel free to add me, just put in the message who it is on EU :)

Right now I'm not really playing many games on Live. I am, however, always down for some L4D or L4D 2. It's been a while since I've had anyone to play the games with so I'd be pretty rusty ;)...same holds true for any multiplayer game. Also would be interested in playing Gears or Gears 3 with anyone (gears 2 is shit, don't have it). Also have ME3 but have not tried it online, in the process of replaying the game and all the DLC atm as well so that might be fun to play on multi.

Shiiiiit for a second I thought this thread meant I could play PE on my console haha.

No point adding me tho, I don't play on it anymore now that I've left uni.. it's only fun with a person sat next to you :p

Uni........couldn't you just get a ps3?!

I never play live but for steam users: LuckyXii feel free to add

oh, how i wish MA would port over EU to console and integrate PC/console and open their target audience by a factor of 10 at least...

oh wait, its not that kind of thread... :rolleyes:

What? Where you get that name from? ;)

(I dont own an Xbox.)

:laugh: I've had it since about 2006/2007 when i was in a gears of war clan...wasn't back in EU at that time ;)

Back