Caly Dev team, what's the 2014 game plan?

Status
I have been informed that both a State of the Universe Address (MindArk) and State of the Planet Address (Calypso) can be expected within the next 7 days.

time is running away :wise:

Ntz ntz nzt.. is 7 business days folks, what do you expect :) ?

Ntz ntz nzt.. is 7 business days folks, what do you expect :) ?
Nah, surely if they meant business days they should specify that. I have to in my job, after all.

Wait till, say, Monday, then?:scratch2:

I'd rather them fix feodora first, so it doesn't look as if there is a light source under the front of the brim.

You silly noob, everything can be improved with more hats! :D

I have been informed that both a State of the Universe Address (MindArk) and State of the Planet Address (Calypso) can be expected within the next 7 Wednesdays.

Here, I fixed it.
Seems they still have 6 weeks before deadline...

i really would like to know whats going on in MA's companies....

bad numbers, no contentful words at all for month, again and again promises that are not held, slow bugfixing and content updates, unfinished coding (dont want to say bad, as it isnt for sure) globaling playerbase of not more than 2.5K people... and even no marketing concept

i truly like this game for its general concept and uniqueness, awful to watch the short-term-fast-money orientation and given away potential. Call me whiner, but that are just facts.....

but hey, lets see what the "brighter future then ever" for 2014 will bring us

i really would like to know whats going on in MA's companies....

bad numbers, no contentful words at all for month, again and again promises that are not held, slow bugfixing and content updates, unfinished coding (dont want to say bad, as it isnt for sure) globaling playerbase of not more than 2.5K people... and even no marketing concept

i truly like this game for its general concept and uniqueness, awful to watch the short-term-fast-money orientation and given away potential. Call me whiner, but that are just facts.....

but hey, lets see what the "brighter future then ever" for 2014 will bring us

Well, don't expect too much, and you won't be disappointed! ^^

Exactly!

Seriously!? The New Years Eve was only a few days ago! Give the guys a break please! LMAO

From what I recall, when they are quiet, something surprising arrives (like vehicles, tiering, space etc in the past)

If I had to guess, something related to CLD and those 9 = plot of land.

Taming? Well, maybe.

:bull:

From what I recall, when they are quiet, something surprising arrives (like vehicles, tiering, space etc in the past)

If I had to guess, something related to CLD and those 9 = plot of land.

Taming? Well, maybe.

:bull:

New planet with taming?!?!?!

I have been informed that both a State of the Universe Address (MindArk) and State of the Planet Address (Calypso) can be expected within the next 7 days.

expecting...

will be good to have something to read today@work

That would be...yesterday...right?

Maybe they meant 7 business days? LOL

It's 7 days planning to write it and then decide to do something else like make it a youtube video or then to animate it or hire some actors which will take another couple of months.

And then hope everyone has forgotten about it.

There were times when developers were able to design, code and release a whole Universe in 7 days, not merely formulate a State of one. Ah, old days...

There were times when developers were able to design, code and release a whole Universe in 7 days, not merely formulate a State of one. Ah, old days...

From my fuzzy memory, in 6 days, 1 day was for rest, contemplation and maybe some light bug-squashing :)

:computer::deal::duh:
:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

If that's the case then more info should be posted today. This is the 7th business day.

What is MA's Business days anyway? one work day out of the week?:scratch2:

What is MA's Business days anyway? one work day out of the week?:scratch2:

:ahh: right.. MA has a different business days altogether. I think only MA and god knows how they measure their business days..

Umn.... 7 days????

Need real events for miners&crafters Kim, we´re starving.

meme+help+new+spread+_eddf1f212c3195df1f6fee1bd55276ce.jpg

:eek:

You seems to have accurate informations :D

No, we had the annoucement in time : it's clear they have nothing to say...

Status
Back