Caly Shares against AUD Price & Payouts, Which Investment is Better?

AndrewViperAng

Provider
Hi Guys good day. I have always been very enthusiastic in investment of Shares and Deeds. From the recent split and migration of CLD into Shares Syatem, 1 CLD has split into 100 units.

MA did a good job in this as from now onwards all Entropians (100%) can invest in Caly shares since it has split into 100 units, there is no barrier anymore.

So what's the real value of Caly Shares and AUD price now? Based on my calculations, 1 unit Caly share pays out 0.0078 (0.0087 on mayhem) ped per day, while 1 unit AUD pays out about 0.013 per day.

Caly Share price is at 34.5 ped per unit now, AUD is priced at 80 peds now.

You do the math and tell me which investment is better? :) And that's the reason why AUD price is collapsing during past few days, Cheers~~

LOL! Buy more Moon shares deeds. Confirm they are potential.
Moon deeds are the worst, they are not even worth 15ped per deed in my perspective. And if AUD price is at 80 peds now, base on ROI , caly shares should be trading at 58 peds to return the same dividends.

To conclude, AUD actual value is only at 67 peds now. anything higher than this price should buy Caly shares at 34.4 each .

LOL i dont own a single unit of AUD now, have sold them all about 10 days ago before Caly Shares migration (at 93 peds each) :) My point here is, Caly shares is a better investment here, not AUD :D
For now... Until the price settles down

Caly always better investment by far. Now the barrier to entry is removed the piece has gone up a little as new people trade in their shit arkadia investments and buy cld shares. Arkadia investments are way overvalued as many speculators are holding them at the promise of future development at these places. But activity would need to double to match other investments ROI and justify a price increase for these speculators. No update would bring this drastic of a change long term I don’t think. But people with lots of AUD and Moon are emotionally invested in this idea.

Caly always better investment by far. Now the barrier to entry is removed the piece has gone up a little as new people trade in their shit arkadia investments and buy cld shares. Arkadia investments are way overvalued as many speculators are holding them at the promise of future development at these places. But activity would need to double to match other investments ROI and justify a price increase for these speculators. No update would bring this drastic of a change long term I don’t think. But people with lots of AUD and Moon are emotionally invested in this idea.
VERY WELL SAID Katie!! My sentiments exactly!! Thank you for pointing this out :)

If people drove down roads in the same way they treat maths, then there would be so many accidents that roads would have to be made one-way only everywhere and have safety gutters like in 10-pin bowling to protect people walking beside them.
I'm not surprised people try to talk up or talk down stuff based on their own decisions or emotions, which is why having a benchmark 'middle of the road' can be a good thing. An annual ROI is not the only consideration for determining a fair market price, but it's a worthy one as it takes a reasonable time frame into account and can be set neatly for comparisons.

My benchmark is approx. 5% of simple interest/payouts per year on a base price of 10 peds, which is pretty much a payout of 1 pec a week on those terms. Comparing the various offerings has for quite a while suggested that clds are undervalued compared to others, but there was the hurdle of the price to buy each one. That hurdle has now been removed, so we shall see if there is realignment upwards of these... or downward of others. OR, further changes to player preferences of where they are active, depending on these other pesky factors such as development and likes/dislikes.

You seem to enjoy speculative investment, and you already know what values these different opportunities have to you. (Very nearly) All of your posts on this forum seems to be trying to influence prices of assets. Be very careful.

So you ask which Investment is better but after reading, it seems to be more like a statement that CLD are superior.

You could ask which investment has more potentia instead.? Ark seems to be back on track with a new management

Sorry guys, but it's my fault that AUDs collapsed.
I stopped to gamble with Terra 10 amps there, since I switched from mining to hunting recently, first time for 15 years.

There are no fun items drop (especially TWENS) in mining, and mining gambling doesn't gives any satisfaction. Pure stupid losses.
So I wasted some above $15000 in undeground last years, and stopped it.

You may see it as a joke, but i guess not only me switched from mining to hunting.

There is 200.000 AUDS and 6000000 CLDT's - ask yourselfs what is more likely:
That 6 million shares double in value or that 200k shares half - usually the larger market always wins and money isnt generated out of nothing.
The most likely scenario is that CLDT's have increased a little and AUD's are reducing alot.

You seem to enjoy speculative investment, and you already know what values these different opportunities have to you. (Very nearly) All of your posts on this forum seems to be trying to influence prices of assets. Be very careful.
Agreed, Dangerous road and maybe this person is just excited about the game. But the phrasing of these questions have to be worded differently or people will call foul play whether they are valid claims or not.

Now Idk if Mindark cares about Market Manipulation anymore, but if they do, I'd be careful.

Moon deeds are the worst, they are not even worth 15ped per deed in my perspective. And if AUD price is at 80 peds now, base on ROI , caly shares should be trading at 58 peds to return the same dividends.

To conclude, AUD actual value is only at 67 peds now. anything higher than this price should buy Caly shares at 34.4 each .

WOW you dislike me :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

You are right on what you are saying BUT are you sure?
Are you confident enough by using the same judgement between AUD vs CLD based on such a limited info (ROI) and focus on past transaction?
Is this your ways on understanding an potential investment?

This is a game of deception ya Buy low Sell high
What you think?

So you ask which Investment is better but after reading, it seems to be more like a statement that CLD are superior.

You could ask which investment has more potentia instead.? Ark seems to be back on track with a new management
Arkadia claims to have devs, they often say things but have no action to back up their claims. I’ll believe it when I see an update.

Reactions: Mac
Arkadia claims to have devs, they often say things but have no action to back up their claims. I’ll believe it when I see an update.

That is generally the sentiment toward Ark. I know that the last many years have been very disappointing, I remember circa 2017-2019, every year around this time, lots of people would be returning to Ark after Merry Mayhem and activity would pick up there quitre a bit actually. Sadly, the delay in getting the Codex implemented on Arkadia killed this trend and so now you have an Arkadia that is as dead as it has ever been. Yet it used to be the second most popular planet in EU, for a long time.

A few facts now:
- There was a lawsuit against Ark Studios and during that time, they had to stop developping Arkadia, this lasted several years.
- This lawsuit was settled now and focus is back on further developping Arkadia (new content)
- All Planet Partners are at the mercy of MA's schedule and future plans, it has always been that way
- There is a PP VU coming shortly
- The faction storylines (IFN and Smugglers) will continue on the Ark Moon, was always the plan

So yes, you can sit back and say "I'll believe it when I see it", I get it and that's a wise position, I'm not saying it isn't. But all the facts point to a lot of upside for Ark Moon deeds right now.

In contrast, NI has had so much new content added to it in the last few years, I just don't see that kind of upside potential existing there..

Sure use the numbers to guide your investment decisions, but don't forget history, it can be a good guide as well; Arkadia was always the 2nd most popular planet in EU, and will be again, I'm sure of it, just a question of when.

Last edited:
That la
That is generally the sentiment toward Ark. I know that the last many years have been very disappointing, I remember circa 2017-2019, every year around this time, lots of people would be returning to Ark after Merry Mayhem and activity would pick up there quitre a bit actually. Sadly, the delay in getting the Codex implemented on Arkadia killed this trend and so now you have an Arkadia that is as dead as it has ever been. Yet it used to be the second most popular planet in EU, for a long time.

A few facts now:
- There was a lawsuit against Ark Studios and during that time, they had to stop developping Arkadia, this lasted several years.
- This lawsuit was settled now and focus is back on further developping Arkadia (new content)
- All Planet Partners are at the mercy of MA's schedule and future plans, it has always been that way
- There is a PP VU coming shortly, don't ask me how I know, I won't tell
- The faction storylines (IFN and Smugglers) will continue on the Ark Moon, was always the plan

So yes, you can sit back and say "I'll believe it when I see it", I get it and that's a wise position, I'm not saying it isn't. But all the facts point to a lot of upside for Ark Moon deeds right now.

In contrast, NI has had so much new content added to it in the last few years, I just don't see that kind of upside potential existing there..

Sure use the numbers to guide your investment decisions, but don't forget history, it can be a good guide as well; Arkadia was always the 2nd most popular planet in EU, and will be again, I'm sure of it, just a question of when.
The lawsuit was about 2 textures and a mob and did NOT make them stop development, that is just their lame excuse.

it doesn’t even make sense, I don’t understand how people like you believe that the lawsuit about 1 mob and 2 textures would stop development of everything else.

the lawsuits been over for nearly 2 years without any updates.

they do these dev videos but don’t make ANY updates. Not even Xmas gifts.

LOOOOL Oh well, I am bored
I admit that I recommended for the worst pick.
So, it's easy to dislike me, to get some credit for yourself ya bro Messi... +1 credit for you being the good guy.
My personal feelings, you know... it's weird to see you replying in the forum.
You are the top player who dislike people spending time in the forum but more time in game, right?

Thank you, Legends and DrGirlfriend for sharing some discussion on Arkadia.
FYI, the company know as "Planet Arkadia" with a capital of $1.5m, has only file their accounts up to 2020 only.
(Unless their updated the status recently which I am not aware of....)

You tell yourself, how you feel after you know all these.
Automatically, you will prefer to stick with CLD (the safest)., right?
Mindark owns CLD.

Let's see what bro Messi will comment :)

LOOOOL Oh well, I am bored
I admit that I recommended for the worst pick.
So, it's easy to dislike me, to get some credit for yourself ya bro Messi... +1 credit for you being the good guy.
My personal feelings, you know... it's weird to see you replying in the forum.
You are the top player who dislike people spending time in the forum but more time in game, right?

Thank you, Legends and DrGirlfriend for sharing some discussion on Arkadia.
FYI, the company know as "Planet Arkadia" with a capital of $1.5m, has only file their accounts up to 2020 only.
(Unless their updated the status recently which I am not aware of....)

You tell yourself, how you feel after you know all these.
Automatically, you will prefer to stick with CLD (the safest)., right?
Mindark owns CLD.

Let's see what bro Messi will comment :)
It wasn't the worst pick. You could of said Compet Deeds.

It wasn't the worst pick. You could of said Compet Deeds.

Compet Deeds are not count as potential investment ya.
Any benefits from Compet Deeds now, it's all manipulation and gambling. Agreed?

However, potential future benefits comes from CLD and AUD are capital gains and dividend payout.
And that can only happened with an assumption on both of these Deeds have potential future economical benefits.
But is there a way that we can believe or measure it?

That 6 million shares double in value or that 200k shares half - usually the larger market always wins and money isnt generated out of nothing.
The most likely scenario is that CLDT's have increased a little and AUD's are reducing alot.
Different sizes have different pros and cons. The shares that equate to essentially large LAs can swing hugely on payouts if there is an event such as at CP a while ago, or when desired mobs spawn for a while here and a while there. The downside is that relatively few players can be the main support for weekly turnovers, whether by mining or hunting, and if they leave for a short while due to an event somewhere else, the payouts tank.

This is without considering future content... and contentment...

The biggie in the room is the cld, with its broad base of Caly turnover as a whole. Plus, it is the established place where many more players live.

As for a one on one comparison, it is surely more a question of which value is more crazily valued in the overall picture, not whatever market cap is around. Look at Tesla shares going up, then down, then up. Anyone would think it is more likely to be a volatile LA than half a planet if they didn't know more about it and just looked at the graphs. Thus, even trying to consider what is crazy and what is sane doesn't help much these days.

Personally I do indeed see room for CLDTs increasing a little and AUDs trading somewhat lower, but not by as much as you expect. I don't think there is much selling pressure on AUD, but also not much buying pressure, so if CLDTs go up to match my baseline of almost 5% ROI for simple interest, it will be those that have balanced from the switch and 100:1 split. That's based on an ROI baseline and not on the market caps.

Totally agree with John!! Its very simple, just buy a AUD and 1 unit of Caly shares and u will know the returns, then u compare the price of this deeds, even a three year old would know which is better :)

Different sizes have different pros and cons. The shares that equate to essentially large LAs can swing hugely on payouts if there is an event such as at CP a while ago, or when desired mobs spawn for a while here and a while there. The downside is that relatively few players can be the main support for weekly turnovers, whether by mining or hunting, and if they leave for a short while due to an event somewhere else, the payouts tank.

This is without considering future content... and contentment...

The biggie in the room is the cld, with its broad base of Caly turnover as a whole. Plus, it is the established place where many more players live.

As for a one on one comparison, it is surely more a question of which value is more crazily valued in the overall picture, not whatever market cap is around. Look at Tesla shares going up, then down, then up. Anyone would think it is more likely to be a volatile LA than half a planet if they didn't know more about it and just looked at the graphs. Thus, even trying to consider what is crazy and what is sane doesn't help much these days.

Personally I do indeed see room for CLDTs increasing a little and AUDs trading somewhat lower, but not by as much as you expect. I don't think there is much selling pressure on AUD, but also not much buying pressure, so if CLDTs go up to match my baseline of almost 5% ROI for simple interest, it will be those that have balanced from the switch and 100:1 split. That's based on an ROI baseline and not on the market caps.
Hi Jetsina good day. It is a solid fact that selling pressure on AUD is very high now, dropped from 95 peds last week to now 81 peds, and i expect it to drop further. The main reason why AUD is still able to hold its ground at 81 peds is because it has collateral values, once MA migrate AUD to Shares System, the selling pressure will be much higher. Cheers~~

time.

A few facts now:
- There is a PP VU coming shortly
You can add that the devs went full greedy, gave up Arkadia to go into cryptocrap while they had a very nice gem in their hands, they just had to keep polishing it. Just like Neverdie who sold CND for Rocktropia. As you said, planet Arkadia was the second best planet, and it's the only planet who had the chance to have items similar to Calypso, Scanthi = Mod merc, Dark Knight of Arkadia = Shadow etc. Since few years, Cyrene & Next Island took the place, new contents, more activity. Sure, if there is a team working on Arkadia now, it might attract some people but it won't be as populated as before, it took way too much time to evolve.

Calypso shares are a "better" investment opportunity, in my opinion, as the price might go up and you will speculate on that , you may make some money for reselling for higher later. But if you invest in them (or any other shares) for the actual ROI, well, it all depends of your playstyle, if it's to cover some losses you will need to have a lot if you want it to be "worth" having, and for that you will have to invest 100K+ in it, if you have enough to play next to that, it's a good move. If you are inactive in the game and just want passive income, yeah go for Calypso shares as they have the most potential.

even a three year old would know which is better
I think that sits on a fairly low average knowledge and experience base. I've had my go at feeding in some balance, or what I consider to be so at least, and other readers will have got the gist that we don't all agree with each other. This is fine, of course, but I've sorted out the new crop of wheat and chaff to my satisfaction for now, plus the various perspectives.

Good luck to the Arkadia team who have taken over a difficult job. As mentioned, the new content by other planets is partly varied and partly very similar. I don't know what MA will grant you on the treasure hunting side of development, but hopefully it can improve mining in a meaningful way over the competition, and the neatly 'pocketed' areas of the Underground, plus parts of the moon, can cater 'amply' for enjoyable loots during TWEN and beyond!

You can add that the devs went full greedy, gave up Arkadia to go into cryptocrap while they had a very nice gem in their hands, they just had to keep polishing it. Just like Neverdie who sold CND for Rocktropia. As you said, planet Arkadia was the second best planet, and it's the only planet who had the chance to have items similar to Calypso, Scanthi = Mod merc, Dark Knight of Arkadia = Shadow etc. Since few years, Cyrene & Next Island took the place, new contents, more activity. Sure, if there is a team working on Arkadia now, it might attract some people but it won't be as populated as before, it took way too much time to evolve.

Calypso shares are a "better" investment opportunity, in my opinion, as the price might go up and you will speculate on that , you may make some money for reselling for higher later. But if you invest in them (or any other shares) for the actual ROI, well, it all depends of your playstyle, if it's to cover some losses you will need to have a lot if you want it to be "worth" having, and for that you will have to invest 100K+ in it, if you have enough to play next to that, it's a good move. If you are inactive in the game and just want passive income, yeah go for Calypso shares as they have the most potential.

Yes I agree Calypso shares are a good investment and in my post I wasn't saying that they were not or that AUD/AMD were better. I was only trying to address this "I'll believe it when I see it" comment because I think there's a lot more to it then just "Ark devs have abandoned ship and now Ark is doomed" conclusion that I see bouncing around the forum lately.

Right now I think MA is trying to make up for the many years of neglect of NI, Toulan and Cyrene. It's not a bad move if they would like to expand the Planet Partner program. Who's going to sign up for a planet if they just going to give you nothing and neglect you for a decade, so they are trying to change that perception. For many years some members of the community were complaining that MA was not giving PPs anything to attract players to their planets with, now they are. But as this happens, due to the limited numbers of players right now, they have to put a hold on others such as RT and Ark so as not to detract attention from those other 3, and you will notice also that MA has not released any new Armor upgrade missions on Calypso either and I think it's specifically for the purpose of not robbing these 3 PPs from their well deserved time in the sun right now.

RT and Ark got plenty of cool stuff right from the start so they enjoyed a lot of activity on their planets for many years; now it's the turn of Toulan, NI and Cyrene. You can blame the devs, Ark Studios and Neverdie Studios, but I think their hands are tied right now. Ultimately, it's MA who makes the final decision if/when you get new content. How much longer this will go on for is hard to predict, but it won't go on forever.

Do what you will but while everyone else is shunning Ark and dissing Ark Studios, I find this is the best time to buy assets there and I plan to continue doing so for as long as the opportunity exists.

Yes I agree Calypso shares are a good investment and in my post I wasn't saying that they were not or that AUD/AMD were better. I was only trying to address this "I'll believe it when I see it" comment because I think there's a lot more to it then just "Ark devs have abandoned ship and now Ark is doomed" conclusion that I see bouncing around the forum lately.

Right now I think MA is trying to make up for the many years of neglect of NI, Toulan and Cyrene. It's not a bad move if they would like to expand the Planet Partner program. Who's going to sign up for a planet if they just going to give you nothing and neglect you for a decade, so they are trying to change that perception. For many years some members of the community were complaining that MA was not giving PPs anything to attract players to their planets with, now they are. But as this happens, due to the limited numbers of players right now, they have to put a hold on others such as RT and Ark so as not to detract attention from those other 3, and you will notice also that MA has not released any new Armor upgrade missions on Calypso either and I think it's specifically for the purpose of not robbing these 3 PPs from their well deserved time in the sun right now.

RT and Ark got plenty of cool stuff right from the start so they enjoyed a lot of activity on their planets for many years; now it's the turn of Toulan, NI and Cyrene. You can blame the devs, Ark Studios and Neverdie Studios, but I think their hands are tied right now. Ultimately, it's MA who makes the final decision if/when you get new content. How much longer this will go on for is hard to predict, but it won't go on forever.

Do what you will but while everyone else is shunning Ark and dissing Ark Studios, I find this is the best time to buy assets there and I plan to continue doing so for as long as the opportunity exists.
Lmfao no comment on their crypto or other messed up stuff? Your clearly invested in Arkadia and it’s biasing you

Back