Calypso Beta Chronicles: Entropia Broadcast Network: Live CDF Press Conference

Stave

Deactivated Account
Note: The following news report comes from a version of Calypso based in parallel universe designated Beta 324

Entropia Broadcast Network: Live CDF Press Conference

Colonel Breirs is getting ready now to begin the conference, we will hand over to them now

[Colonel Breirs] As you have heard, the RX Units heeded our call for more information and presented a new Duchev log, this has already been released through EBN. One hour ago we just finished signing alliance contracts and I am pleased to confirm that after many years of problems we are once again working together.

I would like to reassure that their intentions are good and that any past conflict is a thing of the past. RX Unit 532 will now make a statement on their plans and how you can assist, no questions will be taken at this time.

[RX Unit 532] Thank you Colonel Breirs, I would like to start out by saying how glad we are we can now co exist successfully.

As you have probably figured out by now, the mutants are threatening to return, careful study of all Duchev logs show that they have probably morphed beyond recognition by now, as well as Duchev. The virus sent was written by Duchev and it was designed to take down calypso's entire infrastructure. They believe that pain is good, and it is clear the orb is eating away their minds and taking over. The source of the orbs are unknown. However trace sources of interference can be detected in areas the orbs are trying to break into this dimension.

CDF and the RX High Council has kindly commissioned the construction of bases at every site this interference can be detected. I will be leading this effort, and I will be recruiting humans to join this effort in my office at Port Atlantis.

Miners are asked to attach a specialized module to their equipment to detect this interference, Traders are asked to help by gathering the needed resources to build the specialized bases from both calypso and the RX home world, Crafters are asked to help build these bases and hunters are asked to join the specialized armed forces to man the bases coordinate defensive attacks.

Special equipment has been developed by calypso corporations and the RX Units based on data collected during the first orb invasion. Mindcloud units from Genesis Star will be distributed to all humans who join the effort, these will be so you have the ability to communicate effectively. Specialized orb red shift goggles from Omegaton will be distributed too so you will be able to see properly if the orbs breach the dimension, and modified mindforce implants developed by the RX will be made available in the Trade Terminal, these are designed to protect you from the influence of the orbs.

Hard times are ahead of us, but together we can pull through it.

Thank you for your time.

How can I not +rep this?

Back