Calypso Cartographers Co-Op!

Hi there, here are some OPs I found. I haven't been able to figure out how to get a screencap yet, so they are unadorned alas :)

Outpost: FPEU 72300,86420
Outpost: FPEU 83502,87138

I got some of the TP coords that were missing from your list, apologies if they've already been listed.

Akmuul Island: FPAM 25130,27314
Emerald Lakes Mall: FPAM 31625,50280
Jason Centre: FPEU 75695,80321
Nate Valley: FPAM 37639,37932
North Space Base: FPEU 89088,96551
Omegaton West: FPAM 25662,37649
Sakura City: FPAM 39671,30222
Solfais Crater: FPAM 21305,53842
"Teleporter:" FPAM 37294,30081
Treasure Island City: FPAM 35214,49769
Treasure Island Northern Shores: FPAM 40268,55496

BTW the teleport to Rei's Defense leads to a dead end, no TP or anything. If you press T, you end up at the Unnamed Teleporter listed above, which is both due West from Sakura and Northeast from "Rei's."

I was hoping to be able to list a few more, but they have been "unavailable" for the better part of the day. Awesome work guys, I check this thread first before logging in to EU :)

BTW the teleport to Rei's Defense leads to a dead end, no TP or anything. If you press T, you end up at the Unnamed Teleporter listed above, which is both due West from Sakura and Northeast from "Rei's."

Nice list, thanks!

Just out of curiosity, did you try logging at Reis to see if the TP magically appears? I was having trouble with that before my avatar started crashing. A re-log would put the TP back in its proper place.

...and thanks to EVERYONE that has contributed to this list! By cooperating here, we've made it easier for those people with the ability of graphics wizardry and other equally arcane (to me, anyway) talents to produce their fine products for us without having to go gather all this data for themselves.

Well done!!

AG

a nice outpost called "structure"

FPAM 20969,27230

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here are a couple more "obvious" ones lol, since I was finally able to get to them.

East Scylla Mountains: FPEU 75062,72629
Fort Troy: FPEU 80504,68301
Fort Zeus: FPEU 86543,94701

About Rei's, yes I did try relogging, as did a socmate. Nothing. Kinda makes me wonder why its on the list if there is nothing there yet... kinda like the second Minopolis tp that puts you on top of the service center. Who knows? :laugh:

Strength Keep

Strenght Keep located at;

FPEU 78372 74767

Outpost

Found another outpost located at; FPEU 80409 74561

Funny thing, you might have seen that the maps are just small parts next to each other. We'll so is the real Eudoria :laugh:

Sorry to ask,
but which ones are TPs?
and which ones are just regular outposts?

I apologize if this has been asked before / answered before.

also...

also... do you plan on including Land Area names, since all LAs now seem to have names?

I'll sort through the data and make this tabular including amenities at each where such data has been provided.

Some land areas are in the points of interest section already, where land markers have been located. The text only format here will not document areas well.

My intent was to document points in order to provide those making graphic or other products a head start on getting basic data collected. I think we've pretty much done that save for land areas and what outposts remain. :)

Again, thanks to everyone providing data for this. I thank you and I'm sure other colonists and mapmakers do as well!

Last edited:
OLA-25 land marker is at 31630 x 46320.
OLA-29 land marker is at 31760 x 48200.

Need Eudoria stuff for my map, please post anything you find !!

Hm...didn't notice this thread earlier so I added my location findings at entropedia...

Any further finds will be posted here aswell.

Found a tp NE from Rei's; FPAM 37309 30103

EDIT: funny detail, when you TP to Rei's there is no tp there. Only one way tp'ing it seems. And i pressed T and ended up back here.

Last edited:
Here are a couple more outposts on Eudoria:

Outpost: FPEU 59405,85119
Outpost: FPEU 68970,85639

If I find more I'll post them, I've been wandering around trying to pick up some of the others that have been listed already :)

I plan to start looking up land areas soon too ;)

While investigating the Eastern shore of the Nymphtown Lake, I stumbled across my very first Discovery... Nestled next to an impassable cliff-face I found two Estates within a Zone labeled Lake Serene (87796, 77692). Further South there are three more Estates, however they do not inhabit a special zone, which leads me to believe the first set to be, "of interest".:silly2:

As Lake Serene has already been named by some anonymous intrepid, i hereby dub the surrounding terrain, the Cliff-Face of Face-Palm....

The light-blue circle describes the zone titled Lake Serene...

Outposts reported at FPEU74489 89295 & FPEU89053 83538

Morningtear castle reported at FPEU78061 87474

OLA #27 land marker FPAM27930 45457

Last edited:
Hi again,

I have found another Outpost at 80634,70480 - Screenshot I posted here.

Many big Atrox and Araneatrox around there, no nice Place :D

Cheers,
Wildheart

Not shure if fit exactly here...

Near Atlas is a deeeeep hole:
hole-near-heaven-fpeu72483_82678.jpg

hole-near-heaven: FPEU72483 82678

Not shure if fit exactly here...

Near Atlas is a deeeeep hole:
hole-near-heaven: FPEU72483 82678

Ha! I can see some evil level-designer grinning while dragging down that hole...

I see what looks like a discrepancy between the coords here for Gustavsborg Castle and the placement on Razers map. Can someone cross-check?

I'd love to, but I'm currently at work and have yet to test todays mini-update.

Thanks!

AH

I see what looks like a discrepancy between the coords here for Gustavsborg Castle and the placement on Razers map. Can someone cross-check?

I'd love to, but I'm currently at work and have yet to test todays mini-update.

Thanks!

AH

Razer's map is at least approximately correct, I went there a couple of few days ago by following his map. So if your co-ords are a long way out, they're wrong, but I don't know the exact co-ords.

Razer's map is at least approximately correct, I went there a couple of few days ago by following his map. So if your co-ords are a long way out, they're wrong, but I don't know the exact co-ords.

Thanks, they're waaay off. LOL

Entry coords removed pending update.

Willunsong

TP Myrene Island

FPAM 19340, 27114

"Structure"

FPAM 20967, 27225

This structure used to be called Willunsong? There was a North and a West right next to Akmul's PvP.

What I'm looking for is a Eudoria map that's not in pdf format, but in jpg 100% quality, as my Entropia Assistant does not support that format just yet. ;)

If you can hang on untill tonight I will put my map in JPG format on my site. Do you need the one with the locations on it, or just the "naked" one :)

Back