Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

ROI on CLD has gone down recently.

Eh I dont know in the last 2 months (since the moon sale) I have got over 10k peds in value gained from CLD alone. (less than 100 CLD)

ROI imo is far higher than advertized, and should be higher still as the price moves up.

Since people dont seem to factor in the raise in value by about 36% since release, on top of the income. About 10% of that in this last few months.

Eh I dont know in the last 2 months (since the moon sale) I have got over 10k peds in value gained from CLD alone. (less than 100 CLD)

ROI imo is far higher than advertized, and should be higher still as the price moves up.

Since people dont seem to factor in the raise in value by about 36% since release, on top of the income. About 10% of that in this last few months.

I suggest you read some newspapers from 2007-2009.

Hey Meculus. Any chance you could add ROI calculations for the 1400 PED price? Thanks!

I got 4.9547 PED per CLD this week.

I got 4.9547 PED per CLD this week.

Yes, great to see the return go up a bit with the latest event..was still odd that the TI and Robot War didn't bring in more. But this is a good sign.

I need sleep so the update of the sheet will be late tomorrow, sorry guys..

sheet updated

how about 4k per cld each week? , now that would be great.

or? ....

well technically if payers numbers would increase enough, or rather people would spend enough in game. its possible to reach very high numbers :dunce::wise: and its not like 8ped is unheard of on payouts and would be a lot closer to 30% roi than 4 is

well technically if payers numbers would increase enough, or rather people would spend enough in game. its possible to reach very high numbers :dunce::wise: and its not like 8ped is unheard of on payouts and would be a lot closer to 30% roi than 4 is

making ironic jokes to people caught inside the dream is deemed to fail :)

making ironic jokes to people caught inside the dream is deemed to fail :)

no joke, I would be a LOT happier with returns in the 6-8 range, and feel a lot more secure about my clds. than I do seeing lower returns in the 2-5 range.

edit: however I did buy another 1 today. so I guess I am not filled with panic or anything. just not happy with low returns.

no joke, I would be a LOT happier with returns in the 6-8 range, and feel a lot more secure about my clds. than I do seeing lower returns in the 2-5 range.

edit: however I did buy another 1 today. so I guess I am not filled with panic or anything. just not happy with low returns.

If you think 4-5 ped/week are too low maybe you should not have bought them in the first place.

does 4-5ped a week = 30% roi on 1000 ped deed cost? if not a bit of disappointment is warranted.

Instead of sweating your ass off, maybe you should hunt/mine/craft a bit & contribute to the payouts?
it's easy to complain when you hardly play
I for one am happy that the ma/calypso cut is a bit lower & avg loot is a bit higher.. it makes ppl stay & makes sure you can still sell your cld's for more then 1 pec

Instead of sweating your ass off, maybe you should hunt/mine/craft a bit & contribute to the payouts?
I for one am happy that the ma/calypso cut is a bit lower & avg loot is a bit higher.. it makes ppl stay & makes sure you can still sell your cld's for more then 1 pec

This is soo true!

Can't +rep you.
Thanks for updates too.

Reactions: das
LoL I enjoy sweating (or rather I used to). but I spend far more in this game than just the cost of the ~40 clds I have purchased, and my revenue usually gets spent on foma mining, and then I craft amps with the mats I find. I depo regularly and have for a few years now. so what if I happen to enjoy sweating some in between deposits, its not my "whole game" lol sweating is just the skill i am most happy about because its the hardest skill to get..most other skills just take ped to develop.

true that! keep up the good work das! +rep! :thumbup:

Reactions: das
Sheet updated

Disagree with this comment

does 4-5ped a week = 30% roi on 1000 ped deed cost? if not a bit of disappointment is warranted.

As a holder of 60 CLDs purchased on the original auctioning, I must say.. Mindark never promised 30% returns on the 1000Ped investment. They gave an estimate based on current activity at the time of 27-30% (that is 270-300 PED/year -> 5.19-5.76/week) with a clear caveate that this was totally dependent on the revenue from the game on selected activities. For a while they were matching that level.

So Several points:
  • Their "Prospectus" therefor precludes disappointment at all until it is less than 27%.
  • Consider your purchase of CLD as "spent money" since they have 0.00 TT
  • Right now - it is running around 20-25% avg ROI on 1000Peds. Show me another investment that returns that well in the world before complaining that they are not going bankrupt in order to pay you an additional ped.
  • If you paid 1350peds for one, do not expect to get 30% unless a LOT more people start playing.

In short - be happy with the returns you are getting - unless you bought 5,000 of them, do not plan on them providing you with replacement income, but they do make it a lot more fun to play the game.

Back