Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Is anyone friends with Elon? I sense we could do with a bit of an 'overhaul' around here - and within weeks things might skyrocket, as it were.
The gap between potential and achievement widens weekly... somewhat maddening - see above...

Is anyone friends with Elon? I sense we could do with a bit of an 'overhaul' around here - and within weeks things might skyrocket, as it were.
The gap between potential and achievement widens weekly... somewhat maddening - see above...
All Elon has really ever done is fall upwards and is kept afloat by his fan base and people that know how to do their jobs. I don’t think we want his influence here.

I think the ROI would rise significantly, for various reasons, which would be the main point in this thread. I think 'we' are not just of one opinion around here, but that would be for a discussion elsewhere.
Here, I wish at the very least that the payouts return to working order sharpish and don't become another very visible symptom of xyz.

Bank Holiday Monday, yet we are back to apparent normal on the payout of payouts today. Thanks for acting on this :)

There doesn't seem to be any payout for CLDT today. Surely this is a bug?

September 18th: 3

Are you certain about that? there doesn't seem to be any payment made for me for today. I doubt we are getting a bug where some don't get a payment and some do.

@Ludvig|MindArk could you look into this please. Seems to be a regular thing now each week with missing payments

Are you certain about that? there doesn't seem to be any payment made for me for today. I doubt we are getting a bug where some don't get a payment and some do.

@Ludvig|MindArk could you look into this please. Seems to be a regular thing now each week with missing payments
Upps! You're right. Looks like I was'nt awake enough this morning and saw only the values of last week.

Yes, no payout here for today. Must be started manually from the MA stuff again... :-( Thanks to Ludvig, for triggering the right person every time!

Back