Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

A better (IMHO) question would be what influence big HoFs and ATHs have on the payout of a particular week or has that been answered?

No HoFs, no ATHs, no even pesky globals.

You mean they don't have any influence?

Uhm, well, sorry again. Actually, they DO have influence. (smile.jpg)

Psychological. In case of big ATHs, ATH-spree, HoF-spree and such stuff - people thinking that some "give out" is going right now, and starting hunt-mining more, etc - more decay - more payout. That effect seen even on some major ores/enmatts, which used in crafting of popular guns/mining amps. People buying more guns, amps - crafters buying more ores/enmatts to craft more - those ores/enmatts rising in MU, sometimes, significantly.

Uhm, well, sorry again. Actually, they DO have influence. (smile.jpg)

Psychological. In case of big ATHs, ATH-spree, HoF-spree and such stuff - people thinking that some "give out" is going right now, and starting hunt-mining more, etc - more decay - more payout. That effect seen even on some major ores/enmatts, which used in crafting of popular guns/mining amps. People buying more guns, amps - crafters buying more ores/enmatts to craft more - those ores/enmatts rising in MU, sometimes, significantly.

Ah yes, I see what you mean! :)

A better (IMHO) question would be what influence big HoFs and ATHs have on the payout of a particular week or has that been answered?

:scratch:

I think sometimes thoughts should put the fork down.

:silly:

Personally i think the real question is why people on the one hand complain about player retention and loot but on the other hand seem to think 30% ROI is sustainable and healthy for the game :)
With interest rates the way they are IRL anything above 10% could/should be classed as obscene.

Personally i think the real question is why people on the one hand complain about player retention and loot but on the other hand seem to think 30% ROI is sustainable and healthy for the game :)
With interest rates the way they are IRL anything above 10% could/should be classed as obscene.

yup, there are no such thing as a free lunch.

Nice overview, props.

So what´s the current value of CLDs now, the ROI is mediocre atm(still good)+removal of Niksa&Duru+hence some miners use lower amps+Removal of Iron and Gazz from lower mobs+Cyrene full start+Arkadia big release end of the month, maybe treasure+(Diablo 3, don´t think it will change much)?

See lot´s of ppl selling their CLDs for 1135 now and lower but even then nobody rly buys it, guess it´s around 1100 or lower soon?

Those who owns it, still get revenue, even if they don't sell. The serious buyer ofc want to get profit as soon as possible, so 1100 is still a very good price for the buyer, and far from good from a buyers prespective. It has to drop a lot more to be interesteing for the common player. Seems like sellers selling to "sellers" today, and not to the common player.
Whe the price drops a lot more, then the common player might buy to a resonable price. 1100 is way to much!!

1100 is way to much!!

how is 1100 for a cld way way to much? The cld base value is 1k, so basically your just spending 100ped for the "right" to buy. I don't know about other folks but I can craft, mine, or hunt and easily, quickly throw away 100ped. at least the CLD might return something.

There is no guarantee of a CLD being worth 1K anymore. The base value is 0.

Lol I suppose, if you look at it a certain way..but id be very surprised to ever see them sell less than 900

The value of the deed is exactly what the marketplace determines it to be. Lately the marketplace determines that its value is somewhat above 1k ped.

5,18 ped/deed this week...:scratch2:
thought it would be higher.

Last edited:
5,18 ped/deed this week...:scratch2:
thought it would be higher.

Noone i talked to thought it would be over 4ped...

With amp crafting fucked up and mining got a limp... Hunting drones n argos is dead...

Whe the price drops a lot more, then the common player might buy to a resonable price. 1100 is way to much!!
Yeah, and the Apple stocks should fall back to $6, because $600 is too much and a lot of people weren't wise enough to buy some earlier :D

There is no base price and CLDs really can fall way below 1k if ROI become too low, but would you then buy something that's losing its value?

Yes. Possible scenario:

MA implements Death Star, drunk Qetesh with investors™ will outbid army of 1-2-3ped bidders by whooping 30k, party will continue onboard in space and they will for shitz test main weapon on Calypso.

Yes. Possible scenario:
Even better: Arkadians invade Calypso, possessing of the old regime's deeds is outlawed, the CLD owners pay 1k per deed for anyone who'd remove those of them.

Yes. Possible scenario:

MA implements Death Star, drunk Qetesh with investors™ will outbid army of 1-2-3ped bidders by whooping 30k, party will continue onboard in space and they will for shitz test main weapon on Calypso.
:laugh: Sounds like a plan! :yay:

Yeah, and the Apple stocks should fall back to $6, because $600 is too much and a lot of people weren't wise enough to buy some earlier :D

There is no base price and CLDs really can fall way below 1k if ROI become too low, but would you then buy something that's losing its value?

Yes I do buy things that lose value, like when my retirement 401k drop, I bought the max percent of my income I could. Have to say I'm sitting more then good now. If cld drop and I don't see game going bankrupt verry soon your dang right I will buy up all I can afford.

sheet updated

sheet updated

Nice I see you added rmb nerf.
Could have added argo nerf too.. but I guess neither had big impact.

Anyone care to share the dividend for this week? Many thanks!

OP updated, thanks for staying on that spreadsheet das :)

Thanks everyone who updates this, I haven't been able to get in game in a couple weeks, but it's nice to be able to see at a quick glance what will be waiting for me in my PED flow center when I return :)

The revenue (tax received) is aprox 5 ped a week/1 deed. If I pay 100 ped over the 1k price, it would take me as a buyer 20 weeks before I can even think of getting profit of my investment. 20 weeks is, as we all know 5 months. From my perspective, it's a very long time to get back my investment. I rather put my 1k ped on bank accuont and take out the interest and invest it in EU after 5 months, and I garantee it's avery much better investment.

Sure I can easily blow 100 ped/night, and think nothing of it as a "normal night", but that is not the point here. It's what people are willing to buy to get something in return over a period of time.

But in the long run, after the 5 months I probably get the revenue as profit as long as I keep the deed. But, in my perspective, and I think for the common player, 5 monhts is way too long to "wait" for an investment to give something back. So, +100 ped/deed is way too much. Let's say 10-50 ped as maximum (1010-1050 ped).
Still, I think the common player won't be interestd in buying something for 1k peds, just for the satifaction of getting 5 ped a week? I don't think so.

In my perspecive, those who today seelling ONLY want to keep the price on a high level, and it's not really the market value of the deed. I would probably say, it might even go below the 1k peds if there should be interesting for the common EU player. So, keep cool, and you get your deed under 1k peds! ;-)

Last edited:
Back