Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

It's been lower 3 times before I think.

Correct.

26 December 2011: 1,94
5 march 2012: 2,30
23 April 2012: 2,86

So I guess the sky is not falling yet....

Total return so far: 148,80

It'll be interesting to see if this latest return has an effect on the sale value of deeds on auction.
Hardly. Even if we won't take into account that it's just a seasonal state - 15%, even 10% is still better revenue than anything you can get by any other means. All CLDs that change hands are those that were bought in little amounts out of pure curiosity and are sold as soon as the novelty wears off and people can't bear their last peds being stuck in those anymore. Any serious investors (read - those who didn't sold the last shirt, ingame or real one, to buy the CLDs) with hundreds and thousands of deeds keep calm and as more of "loose" deeds will vanish in their stashes, the value will only raise.

I know that's the lowest it's ever been since the deeds started, but 15% ROI is still really good, but there will be those that sell out because the sky is falling! :eyecrazy:

A 15% ROI yields a 6.7 year wait to break even. Technology advanced waaaaay too quickly for that to be anywhere near a reasonable investment in this environment. Who's to say MMOs as a whole even have a niche in the entertainment market in 6.7 years, let alone EU.

Thankfully, 15% isn't a long term average. :)

Hardly. Even if we won't take into account that it's just a seasonal state - 15%, even 10% is still better revenue than anything you can get by any other means.
I agree with that.
Any serious investors (read - those who didn't sold the last shirt, ingame or real one, to buy the CLDs) with hundreds and thousands of deeds keep calm and as more of "loose" deeds will vanish in their stashes, the value will only raise.
I'm not certain that's fully the case. I've noticed that there's a single avatar that as of yesterday had an eye-watering number of deeds on auction.

sheet updated & it looks yuk atm..
This weeks payout for example was below the avg we have been getting till now, guess players are migrating also

Anybody spotted interesting conspiracy™ stuff?

Well, all payouts was at different times, i.e: 01:34, 02:12 and so on and so forth. Drugs, alco, partys and manual approvals it seems. But not last five ones. They ALL exactly 01:00! Five weeks it seems we on autopilot, whole MA staff leave us under Falling Skies, we all gonna die.

!

Anybody spotted interesting conspiracy™ stuff?

Well, all payouts was at different times, i.e: 01:34, 02:12 and so on and so forth. Drugs, alco, partys and manual approvals it seems. But not last five ones. They ALL exactly 01:00! Five weeks it seems we on autopilot, whole MA staff leave us under Falling Skies, we all gonna die.

!

MA-Manager: blimey, we are already productive with these cld payouts (to sql dev) How long does it take you to write a script to calculate these payouts ?

Coder: Ah piece of cake, give me a few hours i will hack you something in no time. We run it a few times manually to verify and then Peter from the IT-Dpt. can automatize it

( few weeks later after a few manual calcs )

SQL-dev to martin from IT: Hey, where is Peter, he told me to send him that script for the cld payout when we tested it.

IT-Martin:Sick leave will be back in a few weeks

(a few weeks later andafew more manual calcs later )

IT-Peter walks into the BI-office: Hey where is Bill, he wanted to send me that sql-script for theCLD payouts, to automatize it, got no answer from him yet.

Bill's co-worker: Sick leave for at least 2 weeks, he'll call you, when he's back...

(Another two weeks and some more manual scriptruns )

Bill calls Peter: Ah hi Peter, i have that script you wanted to automatize for me

Peter: Ah sorry i am in that super important xyz Project now, i have to put you on queue for now...

And finally a few months and several manual scriptruns later: Finished AND automatized

Last edited:
Five weeks it seems we on autopilot, whole MA staff leave us under Falling Skies, we all gonna die.
It just took their coders 8 months to write a 10-lines script to distribute the income automatically :)

Thank you, guys, for ruining my conspiracy by your boring IRL-stuff!

Jokes aside, I working IRL in IT, so... it can be really like that.

sheet updated

Phew 5.06 (P/deed) nice, more peds for some more LT's, or maybe some cosmics :yay:

That paid me back the LR41, I bought the misses.

Rick

Sheet updated

As I watch ROI
I see autumn leaf hovering
In the Sky Falling

!

As I watch ROI
I see autumn leaf hovering
In the Sky Falling

!

I don't think migrations alone can keep summer away for long. First half of August could be bad.

I don't think migrations alone can keep summer away for long. First half of August could be bad.

My minimal timeframe for CLDs evaluation is one year.

Even weather changing significantly four times.

Land deed roi?

Is this paid weekly? I bought a land deed last Nov but haven't had a payment.

Back