Calypso Land Deeds - Quick question MA

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
It has been officially announced that OLA owners get a free deeds prior to the 5th ... When will that happen?

Appreciate a quick (deed) answer please - thank you -

Kind Regards
Angel

I would assume shortly... Maybe....

Definitely before the end of Q4 2013.

dont you think it would be better to write a support case, given the frequency MA checks this forum (officially) :tongue2:

It has been officially announced that OLA owners get a free deeds prior to the 5th ... When will that happen?

Appreciate a quick (deed) answer please - thank you -

Kind Regards
Angel

The FAQ said the deeds for land owners would be distributed 'shortly before' the first payment on the 5th of December.

My guess would be immediately before, to ensure that the Land Deeds went to the current land owners, given the possibility for land area sales and consequent issues with the Calypso Land Deed and income distribution going to the 'old' owner .. and the support cases that would follow to iron out the mess.

MA better have my MONEY!

this afternoon while out hunting a window opened containing one calypso land deed. i'm sure other land owners experienced the same thing. so to answer your question, that has already occurred. if you were offline at the time, all land owners should find their deed or deeds in their inventory. last year's merry mayhem prizes were distributed in the same way.

Back