Calypso/Monria Daily Missions

shadowlord

Mature
These are all the dailies that I know about. Calypso and Monria give the same daily tokens. Travel to Monria so that you can get the teleport waypoints, so that you can teleport from Monria to Calypso instead of dealing with space travel to do missions (7 ped fee, only works from Monria to Calypso). Below are the type mission, token reward, mission giver, and mission giver coordinates. It's amazing to think that you can actually get over 50 daily tokens in one day. Hope this helps a lot of people, enjoy.

Calypso:
1. There are 5 daily missions at a daily mission terminal (kill, mining, crafting) 8 tokens / 20 token bonus mission chance
2. Feffoid cave 1 token *Ms.Leyana 61327 75263*
3. Argonaut cave 1 token *Researcher 62719 76117*
4. Bloodclaw (pvp area) 6 tokens *Colonel Rhodes 79512 87831*
5. Longtooth and Eoman (summer migration only) 1 token Longtooth and 2 tokens Eoman *Unnamed RDI Xenobiologist 87429 85058*
6. Jinn's Minions 4 tokens *Sergeant Gutterrez 68245 79062*

Monria: this Monria map is very helpful https://entropiahub.com/monria-map/
1. Kill cultist 2 tokens *Colonel Wang 36905 17856*
2. Kill shub 3 tokens *Shadow Angel 35576 20034*
3. Kill shoggoth 1 token *Sachum Ursa 38136 21027*
4. Kill yog 2 tokens *Negated 38837 19002*
5. Mining 1 token *Curd 38740 19113*
6. Taming (do initial mission, then turns into daily mission taming 40 or 50 green leprechauns) 1 token *Colonel Wang 36905 17856*

Can this get sticky please!!!

Edit: removed monria crafting daily because no token reward

Last edited:
Monria crafting 500 success rewards skills 0.70 ped and not a token

Does the Monria crafting reward a token after the initial mission is completed and turns into a crafting daily?

just skills.
for monria i would add "tame the leprechaun" daily in the cultist crater, after a first 200 taming there is a repetable tame 40 daily for 1 token

Thank you Msturlese :) I've done all the other missions, just not the crafting or taming on Monria.

You can find a complete (or almost) list of missions (incl. daily ones) here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Mission

For dailies you can type daily in there next to where it says column: name, then select a planet if you want to be more specific. All the info is out there already, nice effort tho.

@Soberpill Every game I have played I always subscribe to their forums first. Most noobs go to forums first for information. A games forums usually has all the information or will point you in the right direction to what you need. If this information was here to begin with I never would have had to scour the internet to find this. Now it is here and handily available to whoever needs it. This can be really helpful for a lot of new people.

They should refill the Daily Token Vendor for people who are still grinding for coats. I got the second to last Storm Charcoal coat in 2021.

EDIT: the Eomon daily gives 2 Daily Tokens. Fort Lahar and Fort Medusa have dailies that give rotating rewards. Somethings they are daily tokens.

Last edited:
@Drake. Yes stormn coat is a "speed" coat... but... cost/time invested wide the "eldergods suit" is a 100% reward of a 20 minute wave mission and give same boost. cost to obtain 30 ped tt loss
Cyrene for a WAY SHORTER grind than storm gives 25% speed boost and a 4% profession boost. cost in the 3000 ped
TT loss killing useless (no MU) daily targets to coolect a storm coat makes it probably 40k ped :)
while it was a old days "Feature of strenght" to obtain one, i do think that it should reward a IMK2 as a companion to be worth :)

@Drake. Yes stormn coat is a "speed" coat... but... cost/time invested wide the "eldergods suit" is a 100% reward of a 20 minute wave mission and give same boost. cost to obtain 30 ped tt loss
Cyrene for a WAY SHORTER grind than storm gives 25% speed boost and a 4% profession boost. cost in the 3000 ped
TT loss killing useless (no MU) daily targets to coolect a storm coat makes it probably 40k ped :)
while it was a old days "Feature of strenght" to obtain one, i do think that it should reward a IMK2 as a companion to be worth :)
That new suit Cyrene suit is quite nice. Can you wear it with armor? Which slot does it take use?

@Msturlese. I can't find any other speed coats anywhere besides the storm coat from daily. Are the other coats you are talking about missions or a one time event reward?

@shadowlord
The suit of the Elder Gods comes from a 100% reward of a wave event mission in the large part of DSEC9, you take the mission, gather 5 people in the wave start area, a bunch of cultist level 48 to 62 is to be killed, then a final boss not harder than lahar bot (they all are mutant, monria cultist damage)
as the boss is down, turn in quest and get the suit. we did event with probably 350 total DPS so in case you need some more power add ppl or get some big boy as support.

Cyrene need 73000 kills of turrelion critters (150 and 300 hp) in the ice zone , to gather 5 piece of turrella touched then a passage to a npc to get them "melted into a suit".

both items can be weared with an armor.

Little help here please. What is the easiest way to get to Monria from Caly. I usually go to space die and up I resurrect on Monria . Any insight would be most helpfull

go in space, fly to Monria space station
avoid the blue circles that are space monster nests or meteors that kill you
fly on the left margin of the NW top circle (set a WP) then NE to space station
or just be near there, log off, relog and spawn in space station

Back