Calypso symbols - what do you think?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Every country on Earth has a flag. We even have something which could pass (at first glance) for a planetary flag... blue and white, with a globe and a wreath around it. Many countries also have national animals. Australia has the emu and kangaroo, the Americans go for the Eagle, the Dutch have the Lion.

What is it with Calypso?

Do we actually have a flag? If so, what does it look like (images)

And what is our "planetary symbol animal"? Or what should be the animal, and why?

I think the bery would be a good planetary animal. It looks fierce, it's agile and swift, and it responds to threats with appropriate aggression,

Atrox? It's the animal we see on Hall of Fame.

I want the chipry. Only a threat when mutated, but then without doubt :p

caly_flagge.jpg

Wow, almost took me 1 minute, terrific kindergarten skills, MindArk should use it as official flag.:smoke:

I always thought our old C shaped e icon was our symbol

c shaped e.... ??

I'd go with Atrox for the animal that symbalises Calypso, too.

Also, flags were created for Eudoria and Amethera for the purposes of the World of Firepower (WoF) a while back. These are the closest we've come to nations in this virtual universe.

No, not atrox. It should be Snablesnot! And national bird is turp.

I'd imagine something like this for the flag. I'm not sure as to Calypso's position in the solar system. Inspired from here.

Symbolic!

ces-08-24.jpg

Good enough reason to post that image again Shard Angel!

Calypso does have an image, it used to be the loading icon, its a blue circle with a white "Y" symbol with the planet above it.

I have it somewhere, but you can see it on the client loader (and the forum) at the top.

What about the flags in pa?

Yep. That's it as far as I'm concerned. It's a shame that our equivalent of "Betsy Ross" (yeah, I know.) is no longer with us.

Good enough reason to post that image again Shard Angel!

Calypso does have an image, it used to be the loading icon, its a blue circle with a white "Y" symbol with the planet above it.

I have it somewhere, but you can see it on the client loader (and the forum) at the top.

Look to the top of the page of this Forum.
It's in the "Y" ?

I would like to see those OJ's worn down to look like the unrepaired ones.. and I would like to be the one to wear them down!! :yup:

Yep what Mega and Berz said!! :yay:

Last edited:
planet_calypso_btn_icon.jpg

This is pretty legit.

Back