CalypsoWeb Hosting For Peds

Rizon

Hatchling
Society
The Knight Of Calypso
Lance Rizon Cooper
Hey everyone,

i have been playing Entropia Universe for about a month or so now and enjoying it very much even with the bad loots now and then but don't we all get them :).

Anyways this thread is about getting web hosting for your website/soc site or any personal site at a cheap price as Entropia-host use to do but they seem to have trouble with their website you can find our prices below and please do note the site is still being worked on so you might see changes now and then.

Young:
Space: 100MB
Traffic: 2500MB
FTP Accounts: 10
Email Accounts: 50
MySQL Databases: 10

Price:
25.00PED Monthly
72.00PED Quarterly
100.00PED Semi-Annually
180.00PED Annually

Mature:
Space: 250MB
Traffic: 5000MB
FTP Accounts: 25
Email Accounts: 100
MySQL Databases: 20

Price:
40.00PED Monthly
115.00PED Quarterly
220.00PED Semi-Annually
400.00PED Annually

Old:
Space: 500MB
Traffic: 15000MB
FTP Accounts: 30
Email Accounts: 210
MySQL Databases: 25

Price:
55.00PED Monthly
145.00PED Quarterly
250.00PED Semi-Annually
480.00PED Annually

PS:All Packages use Cpanel and co.cc domains are welcome :).

Order Link: http://calypsoweb.co.cc/cart.php

How it works:
Once you place an order i will email you where to meet up so we can trade for the package value you placed and order for once that has been completed your package will be online within 10minutes-24 hours depending on how long your domain name takes to resolve if you do not trust that you will get the package your placed and order for you can always pay half first and the rest after the package is online.

Rules:
Rules are quite simple you can use your packages resources to the max as long as you do not break any laws in any country by hosting illegal content and so forth so soc websites are welcome, personal sites , small to big forums and so forth.

Hope you guys have a great day and check out our stuff also do note the server is Linux and i will provide as much support as possible.

Regards,
Rizon

Last edited:
Back