Price Check Camo Arms BGH

Juan

Provider
Society
Guess Who?
Juan Balberith Martinez
Looted this bad boy today o_O

Would appreciate what the community would value this at (hoping the photos show):

index.php

index.php

Cheers!

If you do a search, you'll see that since this isn't the first one that looted, a price check thread was already made :D

Last I heard something like low to mid 40s, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

thank you ..

Check the old price check thread. Give amount dropping they’ll be a bit less now

Does that work on everything? There are so many mod Nano blades and imk2 now so they should be max 20k by now.
We're comparing apples and oranges. There's not that many Mod Nanoblades. Also best weapon in game lmao

We're comparing apples and oranges. There's not that many Mod Nanoblades. Also best weapon in game lmao
First I won't comment on the price itself since I'm biased owning one I'm just replying as a general reply to the flawed logic of supply and demand.

No. There are 10 Nano-blades and 11 Camo so that's apples and apples if price is set by quantity looted. I'm just trying to point out that supply and demand doesn't work that way. Sure the price of them might go down if there are no buyers but this far all the camos have sold fast so the market doesn't seem saturated yet. To my knowledge this is the only one for sale now also so it's not like there are buyers that undercut atm. I suspect that it is because this low level and high effi lacked a option below 60-70k. Ofc this might turn at any point and this gun could be the turning point but my point is that it's wrong to say that "Give amount dropping they’ll be a bit less now".

Also look at how the droprates have slowed down from the start when it was 5 looted in 6 days. Supply is slowing down right? And when migration stops it will be no supply right? And all the Camos that have been for sale has sold pretty fast right? What would you say that this indicates?

Camo Arms BGHJuan BALBERITH MartinezTue, 02 Aug 2022 14:25:57
Camo Arms BGHclaes kosing johanssonWed, 27 Jul 2022 11:43:36
Camo Arms BGHWanda Flick JungThu, 21 Jul 2022 13:12:05
Camo Arms BGHTomas NoX PaslaptisSat, 16 Jul 2022 06:49:59
Camo Arms BGHLorD Raze Z4KmagicianSat, 09 Jul 2022 12:17:39
Camo Arms BGHMat browN JohnsonMon, 04 Jul 2022 02:58:20
Camo Arms BGHShilena Shil LeheptaThu, 30 Jun 2022 21:45:08
Camo Arms BGHBaelrahyn Bael RiverwindMon, 27 Jun 2022 18:50:54
Camo Arms BGHMaria Tsunade MagdalenaMon, 27 Jun 2022 17:52:47
Camo Arms BGHWalter He1senberg WhiteSun, 26 Jun 2022 18:21:54
Camo Arms BGHMichael Coachman LampaSat, 25 Jun 2022 08:48:51

No. There are 10 Nano-blades and 11 Camo so that's apples and apples if price is set by quantity looted.
I know the quantity amounts. It’s comparing apples and Oranges because those nanoblades are THE BEST WEAPONS IN THE GAME.

I know the quantity amounts. It’s comparing apples and Oranges because those nanoblades are THE BEST WEAPONS IN THE GAME.
No that was not a factor in Art Jennifer's supply and demand post. It was only cheaper due to the amount dropped according to him. Stats was not part of the discussion and its not relevant to the way supply and demand works.

No that was not a factor in Art Jennifer's supply and demand post. It was only cheaper due to the amount dropped according to him. Stats was not part of the discussion and its not relevant to the way supply and demand works.
I totaly understand your point of view as u r one who have a gun like that last thing u want is that price goes down :) i dont get it hownits 40k? Like why? Dps is shite... is slow as hell.. range yeah but range and effi aint worth 4k dolla sorry

I totaly understand your point of view as u r one who have a gun like that last thing u want is that price goes down :) i dont get it hownits 40k? Like why? Dps is shite... is slow as hell.. range yeah but range and effi aint worth 4k dolla sorry
I haven't commented on the price for that reason since my opinion always should be seen as biased when I own one and I also clearly stated it here in the thread. Value it 10k for all I care :)

I only commented on the flawed logic of supply and demand above.

I haven't commented on the price for that reason since my opinion always should be seen as biased when I own one and I also clearly stated it here in the thread. Value it 10k for all I care :)

I only commented on the flawed logic of supply and demand above.
I will be more than happy to buy the one you have for 10k + tier costs :)

Is most of items too expensive? Yes but as long as someone is willing to pay that price thats their real value.
Is Camo more desirable then mod nano? I would say for average player for sure

Everyone who wants to buy : they worth 10-20k
Everyone who already got one : 40-50k

As a potential buyer I would say it is worth a L36 [Tezlapod Pet] ...well maybe a L72 one.
At some situations you will love the gun, at some you will hate it.

Gz on the loot and GL selling or keaping it.

No matter what people value the gun at, FACT is we know how much 2 or 3 of the guns have sold for.

what that does to the value in the future or for the next gun sold who’s to say.

As someone who is probably 2 years or more away from even having the level to use the gun, I don’t have a dog in the fight.

But I can only state what we actually know versus speculation

Check the old price check thread. Give amount dropping they’ll be a bit less now

Suppose I should clarify "this is my opinion". There is always novelty in new weapons which tend to fall over time, especially these mid level guns. They often sell and go up then come back down as more drop and people are like oh, ok.. Majority of the CAMOs have sold for 40k. I know of one which has taken a long time/ and as far as I know still has not sold due to the price being upper 40's. At the moment, these guns sit in a weird, what do you do with them phase. Taggers, PK, Main weapon..

What else is my opinion is I reckon (No evidence to back this up, just my gut) we are about to see:

1. Switch in weapons from Mayhem Vendor
2. New weapon dropping/missions to unlock new weapons (such as ADj EP41)
3. Further out flood of weapons post UE5

So again, in my opinion I can't see these going up any more than 35-40k for a T0.

Edit: I personally love these guns, so I suppose part of me wants the price to fall, but also I would have this as my main gun in a heart beat if I had the ped and would not want them to fall in price.. So always some level of bias to it.. Depending on the day you ask me :D

I also own one so take what follows with a grain of salt but:

the dps isnt shite, its right in the middle of LR-40 and LR-60, and people are asking and getting ~70k for a T4 LR-40, and tiering the camo to T4 isnt that costly and those 2 have pretty similar eff. I dont even know what an LR-60 costs but that one has higher eff and more dps so pretty far away price wise I guess? Anyway, it doesnt make sense in my mind that an LR-40 should be 50% more expensive than the camo bgh, when the bgh has more dps and cheaper amps. Not sure what you guys are hunting, that it being slow matters sooo much to you? you cant possibly be farming that tho if you have to heal so quickly or something? On the other hand, the range means I dont have to run after every mob, I dont need a tagger, I get to dps right away and I even get to kill things like malcruentors which I couldnt otherwise do. And people talk about pvp, which I know nothing about, so maybe you can do that with this gun, no clue but it seems small for that.

index.php

T10, decent buffs, biggest mayhem amp

I dunno, I feel VERY happy at 40k. The LR-40/60 woulda been the only alternative if you want 2.0

Cheers

Last edited:
T10, decent buffs, biggest mayhem amp
The only thing imo is that the dpp is definitely sizably worse than the lr40/60 bc/80

It’s up to the buyer and seller to decide how much each of them care about dpp

After owning one i can tell you that 40k is to low for it

We talk about 180 effektive damage
500,700,800,900 crits depend on your damage lvl on tier 0 and your pills

It fits the highest amps(maybe future brings even higher ones) theyr cheap too since its blp and they decay very very very slow because of the low fire rate
3 hited a daiki cat 9 with crit row

Fair tier costs

With the right setup it boosts up to 4+ dpp with 77.1 efficiency

All this On 120 Meters range
Enables you to hunt Almost every mob without eating a Single hit , that way your able to use a est set for aditional 60% crit increase (i runn with 100%) not using a Single pill

Right now there is nothing cheaper dpp and efficiency wise then this weapon

I dont try to push its price up since i dont Plan to sell it any soon

But yeah its a very nice weapon and a awesome adition to my setup , thanks mindark

If you ask me i wuldnt sell a tier 0 for anything under 60k

It also suits perfect for pvp and pve
Imagine this on tier 10

Thats just how i think about it :)

Last words:
40k? Bargain! go get it instand without thinking

The right amp + setup without Pills and tier boosts it to 3.66 dpp and you only pay mu on the amp
I value it same or even superior to the lr 60
Superior because of the higher range and lower costs

Last edited:
Back