Can any body sculpters fix my problem?

matt tooty

Dominant
MATT TOOTY ROBERTS
i came accross this as i went for a dip,,,and looks like i got dipped 2!!
can any avatars help me with my un natural problem?

sorry u need a closer look??:(

:confused:

:rofl:
If you stop bend over in front of the guy doing the sexy dance, then there should not be a prolbem. Turn around and shoot at him next time:rofl:

:/ ..i cant believe wot i see,,,, if anyone else has got any kinky or damn right disgusting pictures please feel free to use this thread,,, how hardcore is EU??

L-O-L

That is both disgusting and hilarious!

Hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaa funniest picture so far in Entropia!!!

Or maybe hmmmm most disgusting...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dissssssssssssgusting I’d say………

:rolleyes:

Looks like a birdie in the nest……….:D:D:D

Seems you have a rip in your pants there :ahh:
You just need to get a new pair...

Have you tried jamming a cork in there?

:rofl:
daaaamn !! THIS ONE IS FUNNY !!! looks like ass hole :laugh:

:lolup:

Only MA can fix this!

This has been there for quite some time but it is becoming more and more apparent after each VU. I have noticed that the opening has gotten much bigger after the last VU. If you think you have got it bad, check out Etopia's. His/hers is enormous.

You can all thank Mind Ark for this.

I think I have heard it called the Mind Ark Penetration Gauge or the Mind Ark Boneometer.

Well they do screw us more & more each VU so...

well i am not liking it one bit. can i sue MA for ingame personal injurys? cos i was told after being killed etc u revive in the same condition as u were. But noo i got sexualy abused by argo! And no i have loose batty hole.

many thanks

TOOTY

lol, does that happen all the time or was that a one off?

yes, i am afraid to say it is permenantly like that, until next VU when they decide to but fcuk me again. It may close up, or it will get bigger.
who knows??

This has been there for quite some time but it is becoming more and more apparent after each VU. I have noticed that the opening has gotten much bigger after the last VU. If you think you have got it bad, check out Etopia's. His/hers is enormous.

You can all thank Mind Ark for this.

I think I have heard it called the Mind Ark Penetration Gauge or the Mind Ark Boneometer.

How do you know how big *HIS* bum hole is??

SORG!!

I Know u have a comment to add to this thread. wot do you think? can u fix my anal problem? did they give u a new skill,, anal reducement anal bleaching may be??

yes, i am afraid to say it is permenantly like that, until next VU when they decide to but fcuk me again. It may close up, or it will get bigger.
who knows??

contact ma support. cant see why they wont fix it

:rofl: this has to be one of the funniest threads i have ever seen on here tears were rolling down my face reading this :dodge:

:rofl: this has to be one of the funniest threads i have ever seen on here tears were rolling down my face reading this :dodge:
FUNNY???

would you laugth at a disabled person??

this is a major problem for me and my avatar.:(

FUNNY???

would you laugth at a disabled person??

this is a major problem for me and my avatar.:(

U have ur armour on, do you see the same when you wearing something else???
:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

No only when i wear my armour , i havent actualy checked,, it feels like it,,lmao

SORG!!

I Know u have a comment to add to this thread. wot do you think? can u fix my anal problem? did they give u a new skill,, anal reducement anal bleaching may be??

I can't fix that yet... the only advice i could give you is to work more on agility.... so you can finally outrun merps. ;)

Sorg

lol i remember laughing at it a while ago when i was swimming but im too lazy to post a thread about it XD

gl fixing it ^^

Back