Can anyone hear the radio stations?

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
I'm asking because ... I am told that AHR is playing, but when I try all of the radio stations either through the forum EntropiaRadio link, or the radio websites themselves, none of them are playing. I had my jukebox running, but then my broadcasting software went haywire like it did last weekend ... however, I was able to reach 711 then and he had rebooted the radio server. This time he wasn't available, so I don't know what's going on.

Please let me know ... if any of you are able to access any of the radio streams. Thank you.

I use winamp and I can connect to both AHR and JamhotRadio

but winamp doesn't connect to MSR

Through EntropiaRadio i can hear all radios bar MSR :(

Same here all but yours MS9 just need to keep trying to get a hold of 711 to get it sorted

Hope you get it sorted soon

Desire xx

Thank you for the responses ... I'll keep trying to get 711 then, because my software did the same thing it did last weekend, but 711 reboot the system and all was well. Now I can't connect to the stream, nor hear any of the other radio stations. :(

Thing is ... I wasn't doing anything ... I was away from my computer, and when I came back, I noticed that the radio software had stopped functioning, so I immediately went to check the other radio stations, both through the link here at EF, as well as the direct radio sites and I couldn't get anything whatsoever. This is incredibly strange. :scratch2:

Radio back online ;)

Just tried the stations now and can hear them all but the quality through WMP is terrible. Is it just me?

Got it (adjust volume) loud and clear!

(adjust volume again)

Thanks for the feedback ... here's the deal ... it seems that every time my IP address cycles to a certain series of numbers, it blocks me from access to both the EF and Entropia Radio servers only, just these two sites, which is totally weird. This happened a couple of times before, and with each instance, I have spent hours with my internet provider trying to get it sorted out, as well as with 711. I sent 711 an email with specific information this time, and it seems that while I was trying to catch up on some much needed sleep, it all got sorted. :yay:

Now ... I can properly do my MidNite Moods show tonight while holding the 9 total chaos events at Corinth. :wtg:

I have not tested the links but.

http://www.mindstarradio.com/
works fine for me.

I always access it that way through my favs. Great show btw :wtg:
Only competion is Desire :D So I hope you separete your air-times :D

I have not tested the links but.

http://www.mindstarradio.com/
works fine for me.

I always access it that way through my favs. Great show btw :wtg:
Only competion is Desire :D So I hope you separete your air-times :D

Thanks Coach ... and ya, it's been on since earlier this morning because I sent a text to Twitchie to see if he could grab the stream until I got this all sorted. First wanted to see if it was just me, or if he was able to access the radio, and it was just me. I'll be getting the stream back in time before the MidNite Moods show tonight, so I can be on air while I hold the 9 total chaos events at Corinth during the show. :D

Also ... glad to have you as a listener ... and yes, the website address makes it much easier to get to the radio stream. As far as separating show times, that's kind of difficult to do when you're on two different radio stations. My MidNite Moods show has been at midnight in-world time ever since I was with AHR and gave birth to it, so that's pretty established. I did change the time of the Flashback Oldies show on Sundays from 15:00 to 21:00 after Twitchie's show, and that seems to work better for most.

I've always said ... that it's good the community has a choice between 3 radio stations, because it gives them variety, and makes it more interesting. All 3 of us are a service to the community, and it's good that programming content is different and sometimes even unique.

Happy listening! :dj:

Back