Can non-tradeable loot pills be pk looted?

However I believe all tokens are lootable. They don't fit on the "ammo for a device" category.

I'm not sure about tokens, I know attribute tokens arent tradeable, so why would they be "tradeable" by killing the person - it makes them tradeable in another fashion

eg "you can buy my 100 agility for x ped - give me the ped, then kill me in pvp4"

So I dont think they can be looted, forgive me if I dont wish to test this though... ;)

None of attribute tokens are lootable. I carry all mine in my "travel container" all the time and have been killed many times.

There's exactly one rule: can't be traded - can't be looted, no exceptions.

The information I've heard from tech support was this: All stackables are lootable UNLESS it is used as ammo for some tool, weapon, etc.

So, ammo, mind essence (all types), welding wire, etc. If it's not something like this, assume it's lootable.

Yes OK but my A B C and H pills are lootable but many other pills are not lootable and not tradeable but that is besides the point

Then it needs to be improved / simplified (IMHO).

I hope a future VU merges Materials and Mined Resources into "Lootable" so everyone is in no doubt and you only need to check in one location before heading out into space.

I cant really see any need for 2 seperate areas, most people either go out hunting or mining not both, and even if they do, they have to return when they are too heavy anyway.

I would not like to have both in one section, about i often do mining and hunt mixed.
Common, it is just easy to watch 2 section, about lootables.

But i more like, if MA would make a sign to the items, so it is 100% clear, what is lootable and what not.
at least, somewhere in the database is a flag, so the item always show it is lottable or not. They just need that to make visible in the item info. May 1 hour code work, with test and switch on the PC and load the editor.

None of attribute tokens are lootable. I carry all mine in my "travel container" all the time and have been killed many times.

There's exactly one rule: can't be traded - can't be looted, no exceptions.

Apart from Mission Galactica coins I guess and...?

Just wonder if these stupid strongbox pills can be looted in space if a player gets killed?

They are in the materials section, so i'm assuming they can be.

Non-tradeable pills shouldn't be lootable (unless there is a bug), but be aware of this:
Be warned. Nerostim A and B are definitely lootable in space. I noticed mine disappeared after Hitnob (not real name) PK'd me and they disappeared. Enjoy my pills Nob!! You won't get any more.

PS thanks for telling us MA.

Apart from Mission Galactica coins I guess and...?

There are stackables that are tradeable but not lootable. Besides "consumables" there are things like deeds (CLD, AUD, Compet Deeds). Theoretically Mission Galactica coins could fall into this category, but as Always the only way to be sure is to bring a trusted frend to lootable pvp and see what gets transferred. Unfortunately this COSTs 5 peds.

Last edited:
As Aia already pointed out, those are not lootable, so the rule still stands :)

But my point is that they are tradable and probably stackable.

Did anybody check these new oil crate things to make sure they can't be looted? It sounds like they were designed specifically to be non-lootable. Maybe because they are not stackable?

Back