can not connect to server

ulrike

Hatchling
Society
Irken Invaders
Is anyone else have problems getting into entropia?
The strange thing is when i try to start to the client loader twice, i actually get the clientloader screen that says the server is online, but i have to click try again or cancel on the connection error window, which closes the client loader, and then it gives me the connection error window again.
Also tried logging in on the planet calypso site but cant acces the account page or the support page.

i'm having the same problem:(

anyone know what to do?

Connection

Same problem here... Almost a day now.

same here since yesterday :( ... the EU website times out .
Really Weird that it's not just me /my PC ... I can connect to the website from an old laptop ??? any suggestion plz

2 from Belgium ?

I been on since 4am this morning no problems at all gettin in..I just now logged out after returns were shut off for extended period.. Im not playing to give someone hunting somethings special.

Are you all from the same region of the world? Maybe the hardline is down between you and EU? That or you guys server hampster croaked.

Sweden here, i can't either connect to the server.

Anyone know what the EU IP address is?

Glad to see it wasn't just me. Late last night/early this morning I was getting kicked offline about every 2 minutes or so at Omegaton Service Center. I just figured it was a lag issue with the server. Unfortunately, I'm starting to get used to that sort of problem and just keep relogging til I get in. Typically takes about 5-8 tries to stay on.

It seems worse in places where the Mob spawns are large or many avatars are located. MA will say it's your fault on the client side, but it's really a long standing server and/or server/client connection issue. Graphic cards do play a little bit of a role, but it's MA's fault for relying too darn much on the gpu instead of the cpu for cache issues when it comes to rendering some stuff.

oy this sucks! It sounds like local IPS/ server conflict. Everyone else is still able to access all areas. I hope they work it out soon, I sent support case for it. Hope to see you all on game soon! I wouldnt mess with anything, its not a software nor hardware problem.
-JIAN!

I have actually been having issues since vu 11.2. Sometimes it works on first attempt sometimes not. Also I get a error saying my install is corrupt run repair. After I do same story. I get error measages saying the game wasn't closed properly even when it was :laugh:

Guess its just a issue ma will address in due time.

kosmos

For me this is not a lag issue or being kicked , very simple I start EU , get Eula text & an error message, no launch screen or logon screen.

For me this is not a lag issue or being kicked , very simple I start EU , get Eula text & an error message, no launch screen or logon screen.

exact same thing for me....

I have opened a support as it appears to be IP routing issue :(

I wish I had this problem, would help me to save my peds now during LT season... Loot's are messed up anyway =)

Same here form Norway since yesterday afternoon. Well yesterday I didn't even get the EULA.
Some minutes ago I was able to load the support-page without timing out, but it broke down again when i tried launching the client-loader:mad:

Belgium here too... :(
Hope it is fixed when I get back from vacation

Same problem here and stil not working.

Same problem here and stil not working.

The provider tested www.planetcalypso/home and pressed the account button and had no problem. When clicking "account" I already get the time out.

They also did an IP routing check and there is no problem for them at all.

So they can't help me ... but it still doesn't work.
The friend I'm talking about has no problem whatsoever.

What the f... is wrong ... can't even put a support call !

Atami

The provider tested www.planetcalypso/home and pressed the account button and had no problem. When clicking "account" I already get the time out.

They also did an IP routing check and there is no problem for them at all.

So they can't help me ... but it still doesn't work.
The friend I'm talking about has no problem whatsoever.

What the f... is wrong ... can't even put a support call !

Atami

I also have telenet provider, was going to call them but I guess thats not going to help.

Hope this problem get resolved soon, I got 2 weeks off from work and no EU...

More info on the problem :

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Pinging 82.98.226.223 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Pinging 82.98.226.223.cdg2.fr.above.net [82.98.226.223] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 82.98.226.223:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

tracert 82.98.226.223

Tracing route to 82.98.226.223.cdg2.fr.above.net [82.98.226.223]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 8 ms 5 ms 7 ms d51A52401.access.telenet.be [...]
2 10 ms 8 ms 10 ms dD5E0C341.access.telenet.be [...]
3 8 ms 8 ms 7 ms dD5E0FD41.access.telenet.be [213.224.253.65]
4 8 ms 7 ms 9 ms dD5E0FDA9.access.telenet.be [213.224.253.169]
5 10 ms 8 ms 9 ms TenGigabitEthernet7-1.ar4.AMS2.gblx.net [64.215.
25.237]
6 * * * Request timed out.

Problem is in Amsterdam !!!

My provider told me it is possible that other providers use other routes so that explains why Skynet in Belgium would be working and Telenet not.

So what is next to do ?
I can't even submit a support case

Atami

I also have telenet provider, was going to call them but I guess thats not going to help.

Hope this problem get resolved soon, I got 2 weeks off from work and no EU...

book a last minute ;)

@ atami;
yup, must be telenet. Can't get in either; well I hope they sort it out against the time I come back.

But strange it is Amsterdam; though the servers where in the Netherlands :scratch2:
And don't ISP's route data through several ways :scratch2:

enfin, I would pack my bags and go back if I where you :D

Back