Can not login, can not see my tikets...

I made a tiket that i can not login. I got a reponse to upload id in like 10 min! I did that and from there i cant even see the tikets page...That was like 20 hours ago!

I am trying to access support pages to activate Entropia Pocket, but get error messages

On my phone I get 'Server not responding properly'

On Windows I get
This page isn't working at the moment
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 425

When I email Support I just get an automated reply that I should submit a Support Case. Doh - that is what doesn't work !!

This has been failing for over a week, I can't log a support case, and I can't log in because my Gold Card no longer works

When i want to contact support and see my tikets i get blank..
This link work for any1? https://account.entropiauniverse.co...pport-cases/index.xml&up=/support-faq/contact
Hey
I had similar situation, hear me out

I activated entropia app to login with code that comes on mobile app, since that I can Log In on their website, but cant deposit or make support cases.
I acidently loged from Work PC and it worked fine had no porblems.
So I think my internet provider is doing something.

Now to deposit or do make support cases I connect my PC to my mobile hotspot on my phone for 10/15 mins.

Good Luck,

I am trying to access support pages to activate Entropia Pocket, but get error messages

On my phone I get 'Server not responding properly'

On Windows I get
This page isn't working at the moment
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 425

When I email Support I just get an automated reply that I should submit a Support Case. Doh - that is what doesn't work !!

This has been failing for over a week, I can't log a support case, and I can't log in because my Gold Card no longer works
Exactly the same issue here on my side. :(

Hi,i have same problem .I didnt get any QR code yet,so i cant use the ffa.Contact support didnt work earlier in morning. i HAVE installed entropia pocker twice.what i am suposed to do?

Hi,i have same problem .I didnt get any QR code yet,so i cant use the ffa.Contact support didnt work earlier in morning. i HAVE installed entropia pocker twice.what i am suposed to do?
Wait until Mindark gives a shit.

(you can try live support if you can get to it or the live support on entropia universe discord under #livesupport)

Live support didnt work in morning.When they deactivated my GC ,shouldnt they send me the code so i can scan it?I am so tiered.......

Live support didnt work in morning.When they deactivated my GC ,shouldnt they send me the code so i can scan it?I am so tiered.......

Here is a link to the activation page: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/security/activate/

Follow the instructions on the webpage, and make sure that you save the recovery-code that you will be provided with.

it's been like this for weeks for me, supports response was that I should make a ticket with my account and not through the unverified support.. but I can't log in xD
I've written them back but not yet received a reply

Error 425 is an MA ip block on the webpage.
Alot of players randomly get blocked by this new "security feature".
You need to contact live support and ask them to unblock you.
If the account page does not load then go to: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/
At the bottom right you got the "chat" bubble where you should be able to contact live support.

Just wish they would whitelist the actual support so you can contact them to get it resolved... but oh well.

Last edited:
Also fix this pls. Already few days trying to attach something :(

Internal error​

An internal database or software system error has occurred. Please try again, or contact Entropia Universe Support for further information.
Failed to attach file

Attach files to support case

Error 425 is an MA ip block on the webpage.
Alot of players randomly get blocked by this new "security feature".
You need to contact live support and ask them to unblock you.
If the account page does not load then go to: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/
At the bottom right you got the "chat" bubble where you should be able to contact live support.

Just wish they would whitelist the actual support so you can contact them to get it resolved... but oh well.

fail, that's definitely not the correct status code for that occurrence, 403 or 401 would at least explain that you are not allowed access

"The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 425 Too Early response status code indicates that the server is unwilling to risk processing a request that might be replayed, which creates the potential for a replay attack."

fail, that's definitely not the correct status code for that occurrence, 403 or 401 would at least explain that you are not allowed access

"The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 425 Too Early response status code indicates that the server is unwilling to risk processing a request that might be replayed, which creates the potential for a replay attack."
Yeah... someone at MA needs to brush up on their http error codes.
Honestly think a 402 would be more accurate if i can meme a bit.

But sure 403 or 502, 503.

Back