Can people hunt in teams in mayhem solo event ?

narcotic

Provider
Society
The Prodigy
Alexandar Alex Interstate
Can people hunt in teams in mayhem solo daikibas, somebody just made 18k peds hunting in team, is this now normal, to hunt in team in solo event ?

Can people hunt in teams in mayhem solo daikibas, somebody just made 18k peds hunting in team, is this now normal, to hunt in team in solo event ?
What you are saying is impossible, It won't even let you to get in the instance if you are on a team

What you are saying is impossible, It won't even let you to get in the instance if you are on a team
Unless the person is called Merry and their Soc is Team. It does look like someone has done it..

If the case is they’re call Merry, then let’s change the chat to who’s alt account is that 🤣

I seen live that hof it said clear Team "Merry"

Entropia-2023-12-15-09-33-31.png

Unless the person is called Merry and their Soc is Team. It does look like someone has done it..
As I understand it full avatar names are shown on hof board so you can't possibly have a person named with one word. Also the society name I suspect appears outside brackets i.e. ( ) because all other society names are shown like that in pic above. So question is can you have a society named, "(Team)"? probably not - I'm assuming special characters are not allowed in team.

I thought I saw a global a day or two ago from a team on an annihilation daikiba. Which I thought can't possibily be right but convinced myself I must have been mistaken !

While it is possible to join a team while inside the instance, there is no advantage to doing so, as there can only be one player in the instance at a time anyways.

I thought I saw a global a day or two ago from a team on an annihilation daikiba. Which I thought can't possibily be right but convinced myself I must have been mistaken !
Nothing wrong going on... You cannot go inside as a team but you can team up afterwards to hide your name. MA made all other annihilation mobs shared, they forgot about these.

Well, not to be a "buzz kill" but:

"This event is for solo hunters. Any attempt to abuse team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."

This little doodab in the announcement can technically be read as it being a grounds for dq, forfeiture of the prizes (loot) and sanctions to the account, since to start a team inside the annihilation instance "to hide your name" is by definition abuse of team mechanics since without team mechanics (which you aren't allowed to use) you wouldn't be hiding your name. That in conjunction with what's available in the EULA makes MA able to (if they want) do do as they wish in this case.

"Hey I created team to enter ffa and killed a mob and now cannot loot it as I am alone in team , can you please accept team invite so I can loot ? "

^^ common during merry mayhem

"Hey I created team to enter ffa and killed a mob and now cannot loot it as I am alone in team , can you please accept team invite so I can loot ? "

^^ common during merry mayhem
How about stop being a nib and just killing the team when you're inside so you can loot just fine?

How about stop being a nib and just killing the team when you're inside so you can loot just fine?
Ofc people close team after entering but sometimes they realise forgot to close team after killing first mob 😛

Ofc people close team after entering but sometimes they realise forgot to close team after killing first mob 😛
That doesn't matter, you can loot it as soon as you close the team regardless of how many mobs you accidentally shot while alone in the team

Read again what ludvig wrote and try to understand ?
read you , what i said, team is hunting in solo event you have free for all for you to know later. Solo event is for people with name attached to hof not for team hunts

read you , what i said, team is hunting in solo event you have free for all for you to know later. Solo event is for people with name attached to hof not for team hunts
Please let me know the advantages they are getting.

This event is for solo hunters. Any attempt to abuse team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.
This is rule of Mindark , """Any attempt to abuse team mechanics"""

Any attempt to abuse team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features to gain an unfair advantage over other participants
I am asking where is the unfair advantage ?

I just hope that Mindark officialls dont hide behind "Team", or soemone using double avatar to play

I just hope that Mindark officialls dont hide behind "Team", or soemone using double avatar to play
did you presented your ID or a family member ID when you created the account for the game?

UNKNOWN player just taken 17 765 PED from loot pool and nobody care - in solo event . I dont care even less :)
This is same as 10 years ago when people used unlimited L amps for profit ...
GL all you will need it.

UNKNOWN player just taken 17 765 PED from loot pool and nobody care - in solo event . I dont care even less :)
This is same as 10 years ago when people used unlimited L amps for profit ...
GL all you will need it.
Let's say it was not a team and it was Ronaldo who got the hof does that change anything ?

Reactions: Tei
Back