Mags

Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Madge Mags Moran
I cannot log since the update.

My husband on same computer can....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Please MA Fix this soon, this aint funny atm.

Same here, cannot log in.

Neither my daughter (on her computer) or me (on my computer) can log in. We get the same message you do Mags.

We probably reached the max concurrent users number of 250 and no one else can log in. :silly2:

I can't loggin in either! And i tried my husbands computer as well and we both get Your avatar is already logged in try again in a minute or I get my client loader screen to come up saying the it was not shut down properly! WTF is going on! I even turned off my PEAss!

same issue, hope it gets fixed soon

Message says: "connection lost to the Euntropia Universe. If prob. continues..."

Last edited:
Same here, was up in CND before VU change, might that have anything to do with it?

Same problem here. I was on the planet so it's not a CND thing.

Same here, was up in CND before VU change, might that have anything to do with it?

don't think so I was in Nymh when I logged :mad:

I don't think the CND has anything to do with it! When i logged last night I was at Atlas Haven lol!
I hope its fixed real soon! I am bored and feel the need for EU! :yay: GL to all you that can login today!

Thanks Marco!
I was on memorial isle when I logged off, I get the same connection lost error :(

how many times do I have to download DAT 8111_8120.ark? I've downloaded it about twenty times already.

After calling a few soc friends it seems to have something to do with the gold card.
Un-carded avis get in, Carded can't.

After calling a few soc friends it seems to have something to do with the gold card.
Un-carded avis get in, Carded can't.

I have gold card !!!!!

so nothing to do with gold card :mad:

I am un-carded :ahh:

Managed to log in once, after endless screens like Mags', was logged for about 10 minutes, crashed witha nasty reboot like one hour ago, then getting the same screen over and over again. If i try to connect right after, it says my ava is already logged in :scratch2:

I am un-carded :ahh:

Managed to log in once, after endless screens like Mags', was logged for about 10 minutes, crashed witha nasty reboot like one hour ago, then getting the same screen over and over again. If i try to connect right after, it says my ava is already logged in :scratch2:

just suxxxx big style :mad:

i got in for about 30 sec or so..... then got the message saying connection was lost :(

hmm, maybe it's a vista issue? anyone with Vista able to login atm?

I cant log in either...

dont get the same screen as you Mags, but it crashes back to login page and says eu did not shut down properly send a msg to mindark about your config...
i hope this is a bug and other ppl are having it too...otherwise it means time for a computer upgrade!!!
on a side note.....i am a computer dunce and dont know a lot, but i have nvidia geforce fx driver, do need to keep on downloading new drivers...i havent ever done it for 3 years....and if i do need to download which driver should i download?

Aye, XP and Gold Card -which is wearing out from multiple attempts to connect :laugh:

Ore refiner got stuck at echidna, so I relogged, now have same problem. Kinda unfair to have new item HOF list when half of EU can't get in :(

Im using XP, and my brother is logged in at a different place and is still able to get in. Its either area based, or MA has a blacklist :deal:

Thank You Marco for your fast and timely investigation! Well appreciated! :)

lol, we may be here waiting forever and ever...... can take an hour .. can take days.... :mad:

Same issue here.. I got in, then went to TT in TI city and tried to look at "real world items" after getting the msg about goldcards. Then connection lost and now I get either that connection is lost or the you are already in msg when I try to log on.

Last edited:
Ore refiner got stuck at echidna, so I relogged, now have same problem. Kinda unfair to have new item HOF list when half of EU can't get in :(

Im using XP, and my brother is logged in at a different place and is still able to get in. Its either area based, or MA has a blacklist :deal:

lol I am sure I am on the 'black list'.....
My husband can log, no worries.... I can't... :mad:

Can't login either. I send a support case. Getting quite frustrated here. Have a GC but get the connection lost thing all the time :(

:cry:

Back