Help: Can't Depo

Bemo

Prowler
Banned
Anyone else having issues trying to depo with a Visa or Master Card. Went to depo today and tried one of each cards, ingame and on the website and got an error about Dibbs not communicating with the bank properly. Seems to be an issue on their end seeing as I used 2 different cards from different companies.

-Bemo-

lol all my cards say ive reached my depo limit, altho im sure i havent, so must be a problem in the system , im sure it will be fixed pronto

Make a support case to MindArk with the topic "Can't Deposit" and they will fix it within 1 hour :)

dibbs, was having some problems, not sure if they fixed it 100% yet

You don't need help. If you can't deposit, you are being helped! :laugh:

LOL Yea I guess so. Seems Dibbs has issues atm. Support took about 10 hours to reply to a can't depo ticket :scratch2:

Did 1 depo ok but had issues again yesterday so I dunno.

-Bemo-

made a depo, got the message 'deposit successful' (with card) -7 hours later no peds still :( Is anyone else having problems?
Filed support case straight away, cos cards are usually instant....the cash has gone from my bank balance.

not sure if this is relevant... http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2011/07/11/6065/index.xml

"Between 2011-08-12 04:00 and 2011-08-12 05:00, one of Paynovas suppliers will perform maintenance of their systems.

Since this may affect your services with a few short outages, we recommend that you deposit beforehand or select another of our deposit options."

It may have something to do with it, but I dpeo'd @ 0040 MA time.
Thanks for the advice.

:((
still don't have my peds and it's a large depo.
*bump*

I know I'm naive, but I was kind of hoping a moderator might prompt an MA official to look at my support ticket, Second Life have an 'urgent' checkbox which MA do not have.

I know I'm naive, but I was kind of hoping a moderator might prompt an MA official to look at my support ticket, Second Life have an 'urgent' checkbox which MA do not have.
Mods here have no more power with MA than you do.

Back