Can't Find Warrant Officer Robert Hayes

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have looked everywhere and I know this is dumb but I can't find.
Need a little help here and thanks,

thanks for the info Savrog, I was looking around Nav Base and forgot about the Jams. I am trying to get the vaccine but some how I can't get them missions togeather that I need to get it. I go to the peeps to do mission but I can't get them to talk to me.
Anyone have any suggestions?

If an NPC isn't talking to you then there are some prerequisite missions to finish first. For instance, if Hayes doesn't talk to you, make sure you completed the Kill the Aetherex on the mountains and everything else up the chain (follow the "Required Mission" links backward). I remember that this chain is quite long.

That is what I am trying to do but I can't seem to get back to the start. Do you think it possiable that I did a middle mission without knowing and screwed the whole thing up?

Don't think it's possible unless it's became bugged lately. I take it that you have the "Kill the Aetherex on the mountains" mission completed but Hayes still doesn't answer?

Don't think it's possible unless it's became bugged lately. I take it that you have the "Kill the Aetherex on the mountains" mission completed but Hayes still doesn't answer?

The only one I have done is "Hunters for Hire" as near as I can tell by looking at my completed missions.
Svarog I really appreciate your trying to help me, Thanks.

I've got to the "Kill the Aetherex on the mountains" mission in that chain, which is proving somewhat tricky with my low levels! I went through quite a few on that mission chain to get where I am now.

Next one after "Hunters for Hire" is "Jameson's Reach" from Corporal Mac Dillon, the guy who gave you "Hunters".

(According to entropedia)

No I don't.

Aha, that's it. For the Jameson's Reach NPCs to speak to you, you have to be sent there by the Corporal Mac Dillon (the guy at Naval Triton to whom you turned in the "Hunters for hire"), and for that you have to have completed A) Hunters for hire (you did it) and B) Note of recomendation and all those required missions up that chain.

Next one after "Hunters for Hire" is "Jameson's Reach" from Corporal Mac Dillon, the guy who gave you "Hunters".

(According to entropedia)
I did not get that mission as I recall.

Aha, that's it. For the Jameson's Reach NPCs to speak to you, you have to be sent there by the Corporal Mac Dillon (the guy at Naval Triton to whom you turned in the "Hunters for hire"), and for that you have to have completed A) Hunters for hire (you did it) and B) Note of recomendation and all those required missions up that chain.

I am fairly sure that I did all of the "Kill them all" missions. Is that the one where you kill traeskerons ? Yes I just checked and all of the missions are complete.

I am fairly sure that I did all of the "Kill them all" missions. Is that the one where you kill traeskerons ?

No, similar name, different chain. Here you need to hunt any mobs that live on eastern islands (daikibas, allophyls, etc - everything works, even better - you may hunt them anywhere on Calypso, not only there).

And before that there are missions on Mermoths, first small then big ones, and robots and lots of exploring. As I said, it's quite a long way to the volcano :)

All of a sudden it is working, I had clicked on Mac Dillion several times before but he didn't speak now he did, go figure.
Jeeze!
Thanks for all the help guys.

Thanks again for the help I finished the missions and got to the Hephastor. My only gripe was the second amount of poison I had collect but you told me about that. I do have one more question, "Are there any mobs on Hephastor that are easier to kill to get the meat. I am not far enough up the latter to kill the ones I have seen so far:(:laugh:.

Smallest i saw on the Vulcano was a Trilomite Old Alpha.
(maybe find a low TT Set Thunderbrid (L) than they are easy. )

When I was on the island last time in the late 2011 there weren't any mobs above L10, mostly snarksnots :D
But I just flew over it and there are indeed enough trilomites and fungoids to snipe from a safe distance if you don't want to deal with malcruentors and others. And they do count for the daily mission.

I did see the Trilo and fungs, I just hoping they were some smaller mobs:). Oh well I will do that mission when I have nothing left to do. BTW what do you get for the meat?

Last edited:
BTW what do you get for the meat?

A daily mission for doing the same (25 pieces of meat, note that not every killed mob gives a piece, and that pieces are just numbers in the quest book, not actual items) once a day for 5 mission tokens.

Back