Can't Log In

Knyx

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Knyx "Knockout" Knight
Anyone else having problem logging in? I have Vista 64-bit (running as administrator), with sufficient memory and ATI Radeon HD 4350. Each time I attempt to log in to VU10 the EU Login screen tries to connect but I get message back that game is offline for maintenance or upgrade.

I saw message about "maximum amount of participants", but wasn't sure if that's the problem I'm having or if it's something else?

Someone, please help :cry:

I have a similar error that keeps happening on my 64 bit XP system (the one I built for CE2) in which it hangs on the authorizing screen after I type in my Username and Password, then tells me "Connection lost to Entropia Universe. Please try to log in again... etc".

I'm having no issues logging in on my 32-bit Vista laptop, however, so it isn't a problem with my router or network settings.

I have a similar error that keeps happening on my 64 bit XP system (the one I built for CE2) in which it hangs on the authorizing screen after I type in my Username and Password, then tells me "Connection lost to Entropia Universe. Please try to log in again... etc".

I'm having no issues logging in on my 32-bit Vista laptop, however, so it isn't a problem with my router or network settings.

Running Win7RC 64bit. Got the same problem after clicking accept upon finishing avatar creation.

It seems that I fixed this error by setting the entropia.exe to Windows XP (non-64 bit) compatibility mode.

Hope this also works for all of you

It seems that I fixed this error by setting the entropia.exe to Windows XP (non-64 bit) compatibility mode.

Hope this also works for all of you

wait, wait. that means u right click and change the compatibility yea? But how do u know its non-64bit?

Back