Help: Cant log in.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
I cant log in. It says ----> Internal error occurred all time. Is this happend to some else. :scratch2:

Lol... I was hunting Corns at Treasure Island Castle so it has to do with MA:s server stability who they have worked for years.:laugh:

And because its Sunday MA dont work .....so welcome back at Monday. :)

Before the only moved os to a other server so they dont have this service anymore.

Last edited:
Yup, happend to me 2. Tried to remove a broken amp from my finder ingame. Said Can't complete operation. Logged out --> Internal Error during relog :yay:

Same here... as logged out from Treasure island as well yesterday.

Can't login either . Was at TI when i got internal error .

Now i get internal error after entering security code.

it´s only Treasure Island that is down...I get the same message...the rest of my soc is hunting in the game as I write.
Also got no loot on all mobs berfore trying to relogg...and ended up with not getting online again.

Ahhhh, don't go to TI!!

Wait... since you're here :laugh:

I dropped bomb, got claim (info on finder), but claim didnt appear on ground, nor I had deed in inv, I logged out and... you know what happened later :yay:

internal error

I have this issue too

Because this game is opend day and night 7 days in week MA should allways have some there to fix this kind of stuff so the game is just more and more expensiver and less service.:handjob:

Because this game is opend day and night 7 days in week MA should allways have some there to fix this kind of stuff so the game is just more and more expensiver and less service.:handjob:

I hope somebody is now driving/running very fast to server room to press the button :cool: damn it, that's called visiting wrong place at wrong time ;) btw this is at least second time when there is problem with TI server...

hope ppl will not go to TI atm cause they crash and get an internal eror msg by the login :)

great!

I thought we were well passed these LAME bugs, cant log in either, for each hour I cannot access I will sell 1k of skills and or items....

I logged in, got all bombs that made nrf back ;)

Back